Wh a JW Paradise would REALLY be like.

by smiddy3 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Wasn't there an article fairly recently that suggested even after the big A you'd still be required to obey the GB? i.e. they get first dibs on the million dollar mansions of the celebrities that didn't convert in time. I wonder if Prince will be getting his old house back?

I really sometimes wonder if the GB isn't intentionally trying to wake people up without coming right out and saying "we were wrong". Honestly I think that would be the humane thing to do.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

First of all, JW's just believe that Joe Hoover is gonna waive his magic wand and "POOF" everything is going to be Paradise. Turn rocks into bread and water into wine.

I really sometimes wonder if the GB isn't intentionally trying to wake people up without coming right out and saying "we were wrong". ~ mynameislame

I suspect the GB would have no problem if all the "fringe" JW's took off. You know, the JW's that just take up space. They don't contribute anything. No productive recruiting. No donations. And what they do do (dodo?), is perhaps ask embarrassing questions that raise doubts and cause general discouragement and apathy.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I’m sure you all remember what I’ve repeatedly posted about this subject.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Watchtower Paradise will be the stone age:

GB/Elders to Regular rank and file:

Dug holes for the wicked with garden shovels. Listen, Obey, be blessed.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

I suspect the GB would have no problem if all the "fringe" JW's took off...

Good point, kind of like how scammers use intentionally stupid emails to target the less "alert" people.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

One of the elders in my ex-cong was looking forward to boar-hunting after Armageddon.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Doesn`t he get enough BORING sessions at the meetings ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit