Wh a JW Paradise would REALLY be like.

by smiddy3 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Where does one start ? OK I`ll do my best and you can add some more if you like .

First off, wherever in the world you are that`s where you will stay.Why? because modern day transport as we know it will no longer be. No buses to take you anywhere ,no trains ,trams,or even automobiles. There will be no industries to supply them and no structure to support them .There will also be no Aeroplanes flying to get you anywhere either.Again there will be no industry to build fly or maintain planes and no fuel will be available for any of these modes of transport for again you would need industries to provide the crude and refinerys to provide and distribute to a network of other outlets to provide it to users.

Roads would fall into ruin ,electricity would no longer be available ,households would no longer have lighting air conditioning ,refrigerators would just be a memory of the past ,no radio,no hot water available at the tap and for that matter no cold water on tap in the home. No supermarkets to buy all manner of foods from all over the world .All take away food shops woud disappear,No clothing shops ,and no printed material of any kind including WatchTowers and Awakes etc.No pubs or clubs one could attend , or night clubs for the young would be ruled out also.

The Governing Body would not be able to reach out to anybody because there would be no means to do so No ships to travel the seas ,All of the things,, some simple things , that we take for granted today would not exist in the Paradise Jehovah`s Witnesses talk about .

That`s just some of the things that come to my mind ,i`m sure you could elaborate and tell us more why I think Paradise on earth JW style would more like be Hell on Earth .

I laugh now when I think of this or brother saying I `ll live in that mansion or do this or that in the new system because ther will not be the structure to support them.

In the Bible GOD -JEHOVAH has never provided any technology for mankind to benefit himself ,never.There is no reason to beleive he or JESUS would do so in a Paradise.

What`s your thoughts ?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I don`t know where that etc promo came from ,i hope they pay me royalties or something ?

• St George of England
    St George of England

It would be a return to the Stone Age. However, there would be one big difference, the only people to share your Stone Age living would be JW's. That really would be Hell, not Paradise.

George

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Among the Witnesses speculation about what it will be like is always rampant, and fun.

You learn that their are as many views as there are Witnesses with One imagining it as he would like it. They foresee electricity, and many of the comforts we have today all miraculously produced without industry (as we know it) or pollution.

”Jehovah will provide “ ..... is their confident belief.

• Funky
    Funky

But there will be plenty of fruit! On picnic tables!

Fruit fruit fruit! Gobs and gobs of fresh fruity fruit! Hope you like fruit! It's what you'll be eating for the next 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

A world without history , even our own history the music TV shows films and cars etc that we remember as we grew up and to a greater extent the history of our world pyramids and others historical sites and museums , gone forever as they are part of Satan's world .

• Biahi
    Biahi

The “everlasting life” promise was never sure, either. Even 1 or 2 million years in, one “bad thought “ or sinful desire, and ZAP, you’re DEAD. No assurance.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

🎵"No phones, no lights, no motorcars, not a single luxury, like Robinson caruso, it's a primitive as can be!"🎶

• millie210
    millie210

And dont forget the booze!

All the elders I know were bourbon drinkers.

I think they follow the lead of the governing body.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is simply the time where they have the whole earth enslaved under full communism. This pushes the worst of the original Dark Ages together with electronic enforcement, and there is no hope for any end to this. Life will be sterile, doing exactly what you do not want to do all the time and getting no reward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit