Anyone have a pdf of the accounting instructions of the regional building committee ?

by average joe 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• average joe
    average joe
    Looking for the accounting instructions of the regional building committee in pdf please if anyone has?
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    There was a big download package some years ago with all things RBC, including the training video, but unfortunately I never downloaded it. Don't know if it's still out there . . .
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

average joe:

I sent you a pm! Be looking for a post by wifibandit with a download link for the file you are requesting. I just sent it to him a few minutes ago and he knows why.

Petra!

• JeffT
    JeffT
    I will be watching for that as well.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

After you open the file scroll down through the RED bookmarks!

Petra!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

PDF

page 49 has the intro letter, page 54 is where the ACCOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGIONAL BUILDING COMMITTEE OF JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES, INC. (February 2010) starts.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

wifibandit:

Thank you wifi for your assistance! We appreciate your kindness! (Atlantis is scanning a file for you but it can't be posted. When he is finished with it I will send it to you for the Archive. He is getting things prepared for the JGNATPROJECT.) When that project begins you will be the first to know about it. Right now it is best for him to stay underground.)

Petra!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

No, thank you and the whole crew. My inbox is always open!

If something is not to be posted, tag it Do Not Share. Otherwise, It's going to be posted, hosted and archived.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Luke 12:2

"for there is nothing carefully concealed that will not be revealed, and nothing secret that won't become known"

This is Wifi's prophetic scripture! Hehe

• average joe
    average joe

Thank you atlantis and wifibandit !

Dang what is "the archive"? What is this project? will we ever know? Is petra the wife of atlantis or atlantis or just a friend? im confused lol doesnt matter to much not trying to get into your personal business I am just curious but I hope there is some good stuff for all of us in this archive and or project. Thanks again for all the files you guys provide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit