Do you think JWN members would be surprised if they got to know you in real life?

by nicolaou 30 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Paul another meetup would be nice but let's not invite brandnew, he sounds like serious competition .

Lisa, we have three tomcats as well as our old dog Bonnie, life is never boring. Glad you got Lizzie through that, these furry critters do mean something don't they?

Simon, I ran a mains spur down to the summerhouse but we found we didn't really need electricity for anything. The plan was for a coffee machine and portable T.V but the percolator on the stove is much nicer and we found it was nice to be without the idiot box and just listen to music, read or chill out and communicate! It did mean I could plug a Maplin powerline adapter in though and that's been awesome.

We can take our tablets down if we want and stream Spotify to bluetooth speakers. The stove is small (£60 from eBay) and I used a section of a car exhaust pipe to make a flue that exits through the roof. I'll bet something with a bit more punch would keep you toasty in Canada too!

A few pictures of the summerhouse and garden . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit