What are YOUR Dreams Like?

by MrMoe 31 Replies latest jw friends

• donkey
    donkey

There were these 7 fat cows...and 7 thin cows....

And we barbecued them all.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Wow, Mr Moe; this thread made me realise that I hav'nt actually remembered a dream for months...

I used to dream lucidly usually involving flying-but I know that is a representation of happiness and complete satisfaction with your life-and that was only when I had my horse.

I think my dream states are directly linked to my happiness levels; but when I do gt them they are very colourful, extravagant dreams that mean I can manouver the plot and actions to suit me.Which was great fun-fingers' crossed they'll come back soon..

• jwbot
    jwbot

I always remember my dreams...they fit into 3 catagories.

They are either post-apocalyptic. I have a lot of dreams about the end of the world, WW III, Holocaust, and my survival. Those dreams are not always bad, but more sorrowful. One time I had a dream that everyone in the world was dying of a disease and nothing could be done. I remember just finding a nice spot to die in. I woke up crying.

Another huge part of my dreams are about my guinea pigs. I am a guinea pig lover and I have 6 guinea pig friends. I guess I worry about them, because a lot of my dreams are about me trying to save them from tigers, or snakes...or the end of the world. For some reason, the amount of guinea pigs I am always trying to save are multiplying, or having babies, and always running away from me. Almost 50% of my dreams are like this.

The rest of my dreams are mixtures of the above or something very sureel. Rarely do I ever have a "good" dream. What does this all mean?

• donkey
    donkey

Richard Gere loves guinea pigs too...

• jwbot
    jwbot

Really? So he is a big dork like me?? YAY! I FEEL SO JUSTIFIED!

• jwbot
    jwbot

wait...he doesn't like to EAT them, does he? *stab stab stab*

• sens
    sens

I Dream of scripts

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

my dreams are filled as a rule with animals...

Swan - Kiss :( poor baby... :(

here is my most recent dream I posted about on my blog... it was the most wild dream I think I have ever had

I had the most unusual dream last night. I dreamed I was in a car with somebody… my ex husband… and he was driving, but it was my car. There we were, driving in the rain in a glittery blue Dodge Neon, with a scratch on it. He almost ran somebody over, 2 times, on purpose. Then, he laughed about it. I was so upset, I demanded to drive. Suddenly, my car wasn’t a car anymore. It was a truck and I was in the driver’s seat. He kept laughing about trying to run that person over, so I opened the passenger side door and threw them out of the car, I could almost feel his body hit the hard pavement. Thud.

I said to myself “Amanda… you should have never thrown that person out of the car.” I was now driving in through the Appalachian Mountains, the roads that wind up sides of tremendous mountains, going around the sharpest of sharp spirals. It was raining outside and the curves kept getting sharper and sharper and the road more slick. My inner voice kept telling me to slow down, to drive more careful, but I wouldn’t listen. I could see it, the edge of the road where the bottom of that mountain was so far down you don't dare look over the edge. I began to panic inside, but I drove faster and harder and nothing was going to stop me, because something was driving me on, pushing me.

Then, it happened. I took a curve too sharp… that moment right before a car accident… when you know you are about to crash… but there were no guard rails. Nothing to crash into. I saw my right front tire start to slip over the edge as the truck began to slide... and then I was sideways... falling softly... weightless. It didn't shock me, did not come as a surprise. It was how things were supposed to be. I looked down at the world below… the rocks and the green things, the painted autumn leaves and the trees. And my car began to gracefully… softly… slide and slip down the side of that mountain. And I heard my own voice speak into my ears with almost loudly, yet so soft, so soothing, so peaceful…

“Amanda, you are going to die.”

I wasn’t scared. I wasn’t frightened. I felt something else. Peace.

And then I woke up with a jolt and wrote it all down. I will never forget this dream. The picture of my car so gracefully sliding down those rocks, or the beauty of my own soft voice in my ears telling me I am going to die. And the lack of fear of it all. More like, thank god it is finally over, THIS is what I have been waiting for. It was the most calm feeling I can recall, true inner peace. It was the single most peaceful feeling I think I have ever felt, totally void of any fear. So strange.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ok ... I've tried to checked ... (kind of experience here)

It seems that when I'm awake they are in colour
    (those I was able to check about because for some, even if was trying to find out about if it was coulored or not I still got a doubt)

And I still can't tell about those I'm doing when I'm asleep will come back to tell

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I can usually remember my dreams. I used to dream while awake occasionally due to a sleep disorder, which has been corrected. I always dream in color as far as I know. Some dreams are sexual, but most aren't. I often dream of being in a high place, and I've fallen a few times. Once I woke up just as I landed and jumped about a foot off the bed. I've had another recurring dream of myself at a circuit assembly talking to my former PO. I'm always smoking a cigar in there.

Alot of times I'll dream that I'm posting here on the board, chatting in yahoo, or checking email.

I must be online too much.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit