What are YOUR Dreams Like?

by MrMoe 31 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

My dreams are not just like "dreams." They are like memories to me, and my mind can create something when I sleep with the most vivid colors, feelings, sounds, cold or damp or wet or smothering heat. It all seems so real to me.

I hear some people dream only in black and white or drab colors... some people don't dream much at all. But I don't think this is the case much, most people I know personally dream vividly... so I am curious...

Moonboat to Dreamland

• logansrun
    logansrun

Wet.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I can remember most of my dreams unless I've slept really hard. They are in color. Some are pretty sexual which figures. I had dreams recently when I'm asked in class by a professor to give an answer and I have no idea what the answer is. I stand there scared to death looking stupid.

I also have a reocurring nightmare about being trapped inside of a fire engine while being tormented by a clown doll that laughs at me. ??????

• Swan
    Swan
    my mind can create something when I sleep with the most vivid colors, feelings, sounds, cold or damp or wet or smothering heat. It all seems so real to me.

Me too, except my dreams usually involve blood and carnage, usually at the hands of my family or the JWs in a home or assembly/KH setting.

Tammy

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I hear some people dream only in black and white or drab colors

I am dreaming a lot even awake ... but I can't tell if they are in colour or not (good question !!!... will try to figure out)

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Stacey-- love your avatar.. you are very pretty! And that is one seriously wierd dream honey... eek! Wonder what it means?

French... ya I do that too, daydreaming... weeeeeee

Sawn... are u joking?

I REALLY think dreams reflect so much about the mind of the dreamer. More than many may realize.

• Swan
    Swan
    Swan... are u joking?

Although I often exhibit my twisted sense of humor regularly on this forum, unfortunately this time I am not joking. I was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. These nightmares are a regular symptom.

Tammy

• Dimples
    Dimples

My dreams are very vivid. I usually remember all my dreams. They are in color and I can even feel pain in them. Very weird. Has anyone ever had a dream where they actually can see themselves in the room but try to move and yell and can't? I have those every now and them and they are very scary. I was told it was an out of body experience. Simply amazing!! Any thoughts?

Dimples

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Thank you MrMoe, very sweet of you to compliment me. I've seen your photo too and you are really pretty.

It is a weird dream and I'd love to have it explained to me. The worst thing is it still scares me every time.

• donkey
    donkey

My dreams are all sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit