Basic training for jihadists

by barry 23 Replies latest social current

• sparrowdown
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Cruelty to stuffed animals then.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Solomon butchered thousands of animals when Jehovahs temple was finished.....no fireworks back then.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Allahu Akbar simply means "Allah is great". Whenever they praise Allah ritualistically or in general the phrase is used. It's the wesrern equivalent of saying "praise the Lord" or "hallelujah" - as VI already explained.

This young boy is simply being taught the correct method for slaughtering a sheep. I've witnessed this before in a few countries even amongst non Muslims.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

This is the really creepy part. Mom, Sis and Granny taking pictures for the family album.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    They're supposed to slit the throats of their butchered animals in order to bleed them properly in the exact same manner as the Old Testament and Jews that still abide by it.
  • barry
    barry

secret slave class,

So this boy has a vision to be an Abattoir worker. How many other trades do they teach in a mosque?

• barry
    barry

A muslim man has stabbed three people at an underground station at Leytonstone east London. Police are treating it as a terrorist attack. The three people are reported to make full recovery.

I just wonder if this guy had the same training as those kids in the Australian mosque.

Forget about gun control don't even trust muslims with a knife.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

barry, I know where you're coming from but you are really making too much of a ritual that has nothing to do with terrorism or even murderous intent of any sort. Jews also do the same thing with real animals. Examples from these websites on Jewish ritual slaughter:

Bans on Ritual Slaughter and Circumcision Will “See Jews Leave Europe”

Jewish slaughter ritual at Palestinian farm

And below is a Jewish child with his face covered in blood.

Abattoir worker???

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Jewish people believe in ritual circumcision, they have a ceremony and the baby has his foreskin cut off, something that is very painful and mutilates the penis, and has no particular health value, according to many experts.

I am not trying to say that this is evil, or an indication that the Jews are barbaric, (I circumcised my own son, although I wouldn't make the same decision now) but trying to put this in perspective. We tend to excuse the ancient customs that we are comfortable and familiar with and demonize those of other groups, that seem strange and threatening. Both the bible and the Quran have things that are disturbing to most people today, because they were written in a different time.

I don't like the radical aspects of Islam, and I am an Atheist. But I see a huge difference between radical Islam and the majority of Muslims. Yes, there are disturbing things in the Quran, but that doesn't mean every Muslim believes in a literal interpretation of it, anymore than all Jews stone people, even though the bible approves of it. If you condemn an entire religion for the actions of a small percentage of them, then you are creating enmity of a very large group of people, when it is only some of them that are threatening you. This is not only stupid, but counterproductive. Attempting to ban Islam will cause all Muslims to side with the radicals and you will then have a much bigger problem to deal with.

It makes me sad to see the rampant racism and hatred that is flourishing now, because of these attacks of terrorism. There is far more at work here than the influence of Islam. Many of the adherents of radical Islam are not especially religious, the religion is just an excuse for their alienation and hatred of western society and their desire to be a martyr. I don't know what the solution is, but I know that racial and religious intolerance is not the solution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit