Can Anyone Help Me Modify My Profile? (especially these UGLY icon/avatars) Uggghhh! Nothing works...won't save changes

by utopian_reformist_returns 10 Replies latest forum tech-support

• utopian_reformist_returns
    utopian_reformist_returns

None of my changes save, and no messages or warnings or errors to indicate why? Is that turned off? Why isn't there any feedback from the server? How do we make changes? FRUSTRATING

• carla
    carla

You should have a better view of yourself! Didn't you know it's hip to be a square? err, kind of a square? I like the antennas, better than my horns though they might be fitting?

I have no idea how to fix your avatar. Someone should be along to help you shortly.

• utopian_reformist_returns
    utopian_reformist_returns

Ha! LOL :-)

Thx!

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

been trying for 6 months, gave up, Im a bomb with crab arms

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Hahaha. I think our avatars look funny and ugly, but I don't mind it 😅 Let us know, though, how you're able to change it.

• skin
    skin

I still like mine....had it for many years.

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

I've had mine for years. It kind of grew on me.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Click on the menu start button (the 3 horizontal lines) at the top right corner and it will drop down. Bottom left your'll see you name next to your image. If you click on your name it will take you to your own page which will have two buttons....refresh avatar and upload image. By pressing refresh avatar you can keep clicking till you find a monster you want. Or you can upload your own image using the upload button. Have a go...

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

my avatar is my MG car registration plate

• RolRod
    RolRod

I've been trying to update my profile and password and nothing happens. It'll tell me an email will be sent but it never comes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit