Is it just me or are the street sign, road,car verification excessive?

by nonjwspouse 19 Replies latest forum suggestions

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I must go through six of new verification screens on average before verifying. I seriously try harder and harder, I don't know if we include the tiny little piece of sign or not. I have done both,and still get another screen. I include trucks in the cars section,, is that wrong? It takes FORVEVER ( ok, so I am exaggerating, it FEELS like forever.

Do I just need new glasses or are others having this problem? ( Ok, I do need new glasses, but still)

• carla
    carla

Yes! there was another thread or two on this and from what I gather it is on Google's end. I don't think there is anything Simon can do about it. It is annoying though isn't it?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i never have to do that--either on my laptop or android tablet. i use google chrome

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Tis evil

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

I use chrome on a laptop and I have to go through them. They seem to be increasing from two to four screens on average for me.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I also use chrome, and it is mostly when on the laptop or desktop. For some reason the iphone access ( safari I believe) is not having so much of this problem.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Hi Nonnie.

I experimented

I use Chrome. I cleared my cache, cookies and history first which naturally signed me out of this forum. I usually just stay signed in.

I only had to find three cars the first go around and then I had to find one more. And that was it. I was back in

Do you clear your cache etc before signing back in? Are you able to just stay signed in? Cause that is the easiest - just don't log off

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

OMG I seriously was just about to make a topic about this right now!! LOL hahaha nojwspouse you beat me to the punch! lol Yes it is seriously annoying as F***

Simon can you do something about this please? thanks

• Giordano
    Giordano

I use Chrome and stay signed in and have no problem however If I use the incognito screen and go to this web site I have to sign in all over again and do the verification process.

• steve2
    steve2

I don't think it is anything that Simon is putting in place. The verification process is variable in terms of time taken - sometimes I clear it first time through - other times I'm constantly clicking and only then does it change to the sign in screen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit