Are they clones?

by cookiemaster 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster

Anyone else notice this about JW public speakers. They all seem like clones. They have the same mannerisms, try to use the same style of speaking, similar jokes, etc. It's like none of the speakers I see lately have a distinguishable personality of their own. They all seem to be emulating the same person. It's very weird and gives an automaton/clone vibe. I guess this means they're better integrated into the corporate cult, becoming corporate machines. I can't describe it otherwise. It feels so unnatural. In every area of life where you have public speaking, you see people of all speaking styles and manners, with various approaches. Normal people can all deliver the same message but each in their own individual way. Some are funny and charismatic, some are serious and fact oriented, some are quirky but compelling. Not in JWdom. At least not in my experience. Might be a local thing but all the speakers here try to act and talk the same way. It's very weird and kinda unnatural and disturbing.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

I agree. Dry, monotone, boring, and insincere.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Its true, there is a certain "brand" of fake, monotone, weird, and odd speaking that is "championed" by this modern version of the borg.

What the higher ups consider or think is a good speaker is what each speaker tries to emulate. Having the Org videos is also adding to this, as the R&F watch these vids of certain emulated brothers, and try to imitate them.

This is a by product of a Cult, where certain natural expressions of "freedom" are not allowed. When certain weird speakers happen to be "up there" in the JW hierarchy, it creates a lot of following the leader type crap.

They all look like robotic, weirdos, and this is who are "teaching" the rank n file, and youth of this Cult.

And, in answer to your question, YES they ARE clones. The Borg has a cloning factory in upstate NY. They are genetically splicing, robotics, odd facial gestures, haughty attitudes, and weird mannerisms, into the DNA of these clones.

Us "apostates" are the rebel alliance, and soon we shall be fighting the "Clone Wars".

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes indeed.

Any of us that tried to break the mould, were quickly made to conform to a particular style.

A small amount of variation is possible- but it is limited.

Once we leave and listen to speakers in all other areas of life, the "Jw style" become so much more apparent

• zeb
    zeb

Yes individuality is poison to the borg.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Indeed, has anyone else noticed the strange robotic bounce? Its almost dramatic, if only it weren't funny to see. I don't see that one alot but enough to the very same things as the OP - or maybe that's exactly what he's referring to?

Most often, the regular weekend speakers just seem like regular nervous guys. Its at the assembled and conventions that it gets interesting.

• zeb
    zeb

Further to my comment above. I heard a ms give his first elder talk. It was wooden without anything of his self and I learned later he had to do the talk word for word from the outline. With non Australian expressions and the predictable bad wt grammar.

Control. I guess if he had said I wish to do it with my own words he would have been dumped on.

• burnedout
    burnedout

I am proud to say that my Public Talks were awesome! The majority were composed and delivered while drunk!

• Addison0998
    Addison0998

At least their not all imitating Lett’s speaking lol

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Here at Westworld we prefer the term "Hosts" over "Clones".

Zeb, I second your observation of the WTBS horrible sense of grammar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit