Embarassing moments you witnessed?

by starfish422 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• orbison11
    orbison11

about 15 years ago, the c/o 's wife and i were out in service. we were on our way to a luncheon after a.m. service, so we stopped at my house for a minute. my husband was home with one of our young children, he worked nights

as ususal, with him, he was into his thing, so, as we entered the lobby of our house,

at a height of about 3 feet from the ground, all the way to the washroom, there were about 30-40 mini pads plastered on the wall!!!!!!!

seems both of them were into their own thing.... we both chuckled and continued on with our day:)

orbi

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

This is not JW related. I had a boss whose speech was laced with clichés and idioms which we all got used to. One day he showing a senior manager from our German parent company around our facility. He introduced the manager to the accounts office supervisor and said, "If it wasn't for Norma's skilled accounting we'd all have skid marks in our underpants." This particular phrase was quite new to the German who responded, "vos ist der skid marks in the unterpants?" My boss went bright red, mumbled something and then changed the topic. We all fell about laughing once they left the office.

Thirdson

• bebu
    bebu

ROFL!! Loved "Little" Timmy, and the spider.

bebu

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

I wil never forget when our congregation was called to baptismal pool to view the baptisms from our congregation. There was a sister who was known to wear wigs. I don't understand why she felt she had to wear her wig in the pool, because when she came up from the water not only was her wig floating in the pool but she was bald. I felt bad for her but I was like was did you expect?

• link
    link

When I was a study I did not know any "JW speak" and we were doing hall cleaning duties.

The brother in charge said to another brother "Brother John, you wil have the privilage of cleaning the toilets"

Of course, I thought that this was a JW joke, I didn't know he was serious and laughed out loud. Everyone turned and stared at me whilst I waited for the floor to open and swallow me up.

link

• kyria
    kyria

I was out in service with a group, one of whom was this older nutjob of a sister. We rang the doorbell to a house, who said they were not interested. As we left their front walk, the sister stopped, turned around, and vomited in their bushes. Everyone else in the group just kept going. I stayed to ask if she was okay, at which point she told me that "sometimes I just throw up for no reason". O-kaaaay...

I also remember being invited to a Witness dinner by a sister who was known to be schitzophrenic. She had the television on and was watching Lawrence Welk. She kept talking about what a wonderful man he was and how she'd like to meet him. Of course, he was already dead and those were reruns. Then, someone mentioned cats. Another sister started shaking her head and tried to change the subject. Too late. This sister thought that cats were posessed by Satan. The whole dinner took a huge turn for the worse, but I just ate my meatloaf. For a wacko, she was a pretty good cook.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Probably the wildest JW moment I ever witnessed was when I was heading for a private home for Saturday field service arrangements. The home was rented by a young recently married couple who were still very..uh frisky. It was a warm summer day and I was the first person to arrive at the home but as I was walking up the steps to knock on the door, others started pulling into the driveway. When I got up on the porch, the door was wide open and I saw the young couple having sex doggy style on their bed (it was a small house and their bedroom door was directly in line with the living room door.) They had no clue I was there and were really going at it, and I had to alert them that in moments other dubs would be on their doorstep! I knocked and said "Did you know we are having a field service meeting at your house right now? He immediately got off of her and rushed to the door but ahem, made a mess on the floor in the process. She was yelling for him to come back to bed (she didn't here me knock) and to give her an orgasm. He got the door shut just in time as the other dubs walked up the porch. A few minutes later, two very red faced Witnesses let the crowd into their house and nobody but me knew what had actually happened. I bet others guessed though because the smell of sex was really heavy in the air. lol

Skipper

• Mulan
    Mulan

oh, Skipper. .............that tops them all.

• In_between_days
    In_between_days

When I was about 16, I walked down the Kingdom Hall to my seat down the front after coming out of the toilet. My skirt was bunched up inside my knickers. uurghh... I squirm even now thinking about it. Jw freinds still give me a hard time about it.

• morty
    morty

IVE GOT ONE.....THIS IS THE GODS TRUTH....I SEEN IT...

I REMEMBER BEING AT A ASSEMBLY HALL AND A BROTHER HAD TAKEN HIS SCREAMING YOUNG CHILD OUT TO WALK AROUND WITH THE BABY BAG OVER HIS SHOULDER....I WATCHED HIM WALK THAT BABY AROUND FOR GOOD 15 MIN OR SO..( NOTHING BETTER TO DO TO PUT IN TIME AT THOSE LONG MEETINGS)...A FEW MINS LATER,I GUESS HE FIGURED THE BABY WAS FINALLY ASLEEP...THE CHILD WAS OVER HIS SHOULDER..THE BROTHER WALKED FROM THE BACK OF THE ASSEMBLY HALL ALL THE WAY TO THE FRONT OF THE HALL WITH LADIES FEMINE PROTECTION STUCK ALL OVER THE BACK OF HIS SUIT............OMG!!!!! WE LAUGHED SO HARD...I GOT IN SO MUCH TROUBLE FROM MY MOM....I DID FEEL REALLY BAD FOR HIM THOUGH...HE HAD A SISTER TWO ROWS BEHIND HIM WHO KINDLY SHUFFLED DOWN THE ISL AND PROCEDED TO PEEL THEM OFF.... I CAN STILL HEAR THE LAUGHTER THAT WENT ON THAT DAY....AT INTERMISSION HE WAS HOLDING HIS HANDS OVER HIS EYES THE WHOLE TIME........NOW THATS EMBARRASSING!!!

MORTONS68

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit