Hee Haw was not clean

by The Real Edward Gentry 40 Replies latest jw friends

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Oh noes! The victims of Hee Haw, lol. I still like this guy's posts, and the serious reactions.

• sir82
    sir82

Nobody can be that much of a sanctimonious buffoon.

Cofty, you've been on this board at least as long as I have.

EG barely cracks the top 10.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

The people who were on HEE HAA were some of the coolest people in the world. I actually recorded with the Buck-A-Roo's in Bakersfield California. These people entertained millions in a world controlled by fear, they were fearless. People will pork out on pig, load up on sugar, double and triple in size and then speak of morality as they abuse their own body/temple. They cover with costly clothing, hardly ever get any sunshine and wonder why they are sick all the time. These people are toxic so they judge others for joking around and looking good as this person did who started this thread. Who does not joke around like they did on HE HE HE HE HAA HAA? Get real ... stop judging or you shall be judged the way you judge. Everything is connected... toxic mind, toxic body...

• sir82
    sir82

Oh god, it's turning into a regular loonfest.

Maybe Lars will join us shortly to give us the black Messiah perspective on Hee Haw.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Yes the moon could have something to do with this conversation... It has been full

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Well I haven't seen that show since the seventies, and I rarely watched it then as it seemed kind of boring, but I may have to check it out, because if there is that much sex going on it must be better than I remember, what with the mini skirts and such.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I remember the show, I remember the women wearing the "Daisy Mae" shorts, I'm sure their shirts were a bit tight too and tied at the bottom. Don't remember for sure but I"m sure the double entendre joke were plentiful, but back in 1969 and early 1970's they couldn't get away with what they do now. It was meant to be a family show.

Something I've noticed as an adult that I didn't pick up on as a child is cartoons are made primarily for kids, but if you watch Bugs and Daffy, Road Runner now, the things that they say, (I don't mean anything sexual) their jokes and stuff goes right over a kids head, only an adult would pick up on it.

• sparky1
    sparky1

You are so right Ed! Grandpa Jones and Stringbean were some of the filthiest, sickest, foulest, dirtiest, most morally depraved human beings ever to be featured on a family oriented television show. How any of their material got past censors is beyond me.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Shirley, road runner never spoke, except to say “mep mep”. Its part of the gag.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Haha! Never heard of that show but your sarcasm is classic. That's funny.

Oo oo let me have a turn...

I think The Muppets is a far more evil show it encourages interspecies relationships!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit