Tony Morris, Demonic Humanity, Annual Meeting talk

by raymond frantz 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

https://youtu.be/vKtQyAHG0tg

There seems to be a difference of opinion between Geoffrey Jackson and Tonny Morris on how to deal with their feelings towards worldly people.Geoffrey Jackson made a point to say in his talk that Jesus wept for the wicked in Jerusalem but following that bloodthirsty Tony Morris in his talk wants the demon stirred wicked humanity gone.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

My mother was complaining after her meeting that only thing this people talk about is death and negative things. Now i know why she was irritated šŸ˜ Tony really has a totally different opinion on people then what Jesus hade. Maeby they all have.

1 Corinthians 13:7 Godly love shows kindness to sinners, takes a kind view toward others, looks forward to the future and continues the love without complaining

• Ding
    Ding

People who can't wait for God to destroy the wicked should take care lest they be one of the first to go.

In Jesus' story in Luke 18, the Pharisee thanked God that he wasn't like other men, including a nearby tax collector.

Jesus informed him that in God's eyes, he was worse because his arrogant self-righteousness prevented him from seeing his own need for repentance.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Tony lost his Wiskey buying moment.

O my... WishI was at the liquid store.

G.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

He didn't get his drink before his talk. And the whole world knows he went to Bottle King to buy cases of expansive Whiskey.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''And the whole world knows he went to Bottle King to buy cases of expansive Whiskey.''

The whole beauty of this 'Bottlegate' thing is this.

Tony thought he was making-off with a major booze-purchase on a Sunday morning, out of the way of HQ when he was under the premise that nobody, or nobody would give a give a hoot of some big Governing Body member buying booze miles and miles out of the way on a Sunday morning when all Dubbies would be in FS or at the meeting. Here, he gets caught doing this.

Its been commented before, he was seen stuffing the backseat of a Cadillac with many bottles of Scotch. Who is to know that the trunk of the car was NOT already stuffed full of booze also.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

There is a lot of exaggeration about Tony Morrisā€™ whisky. I saw the video the someone shot in a liquor store.. yes he bought a box of whisky, which I found amusing but I never saw a Cadillacā€¦ā€¦

I was settling into the talk from the AGM on that video, but then the presenter cut in and took over . I wanted to hear the rest of Tony Morrisā€™s talk . What did he say in the bit we did see? That ā€œThe World ā€œ is controlled by demonsā€¦

Well, we all know that is what dubs believe. We have always known that. They donā€™t mean the normal people, they mean those doing horrible things.. the school shooters , the politicians who invade other countries etc. Back in the day we all believed it . It is a convenient label to hang on those who do things that just cannot be explained

• Biahi
    Biahi

I was at my mothers house a couple weeks ago. I overheard part of her zoom Tuesday night meetingā€¦I heard ā€œSatanā€ mentioned more than Jesus or Jehovah. Sheesh. I told her it reminded me of the church lady on SNL. ā€œCould it beā€¦SATAN?ā€ So depressing and stupid.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

They exert control through fear. Talking about Jesus and Jehovah doesn't cause fear, it gives hope. So they need to keep Satan and demons in the front of the minds of the rank and file, so that they stay scared.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Blues

Those narrators do get annoying, thinking they are more important.

The booze thing is notable only in that you are supposed to be at meeting or service sunday morning. They pound that and that the GB are ordinary members like the rest of us. It was an older Cadillac, dolled up chevy type. He does have the mannerism of a drunk which is the core point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit