The Mexican Scandal

by Kent 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

The Mexican scandal is well known, but the documents are not.

Take a look at http://watchtower.observer.org

I have published scanned documents, letter from the Branch Office in Mexico, from the Watchtower, and from the Society's representative in Mexico.

This should wake up a few Jehovah's Witnesses, I guess.

Kent

• Victor_E
    Victor_E

Hi Kent,
    Long time no see, how are you you old viking warrior? I see you are still up to the same old battle plan, some things never change. Just for your info that cartilla you have on your site belongs to yours truly.
    I obtained that cartilla legally, I was exempt from military service due to me being out of the country since age 10 when my family imigrated to the states. I had to get my cartilla when I needed to get my Mexican passport in order to travel.
    The reason JWs needed to bribe government officials was that without the cartilla they could not get a passport to travel abroad, especially to JW assemblies in the states.
    Keep up the good work my brother in arms
    Victor Escalante

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Kent,

your statement represent the real
    situation among the brothers and sisters, expecially
    in Europe. Very little is known about Mexico...very
    little indeed. If someone tries to give more details
    -with proof - is viewed with suspicion if not worst.
    These subjects should be give wider publicity.

Thanks for your efforts,

Agape, J.C. MacHislopp

P.S. Truth,...facts not lies!

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hello Kent:

Thanks for posting that document on your site and for informing us here. That's what I was looking for in my post a few pages back on Friday in "Question: Anymore Info on Mexico/Malawi?" http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=5971&site=3

That's such an important piece of fact that needs to be known by all. I didn't know about the whole situation in Mexico at all until I read about in Ray's book and it really struck home to me how two-faced the org is. When it suits them to promote martyrism, then push a Malawi incident. But when it would suit their efforts better to not make waves, then allow a Mexico situation.

The lives lost for the borg's cause is repugnant to say the least.

Thank you for all your work in producing the truth about the org. that so many of us blindly put all our trust in for so long.

Had Enough

• Francois
    Francois

I had the most amazing discussion with a pair of JWs who came by my house about ten years ago on the Malawi issue.

My point was that Malawian members of the Borg were giving their lives for refusing a party card that was required of all. I don't see much difference between the party card of Malawi and the Social Security card that is required of all. I don't agree with the concept of Social Security, but I carry the card anyway.

The argument revolved around the issue of loyalty oaths. People in Malawi were dying over that damn meaningless oath while the GB was sitting in its air-conditioned comfort and safety thousands of miles away, intoning knowingly about loyalty oaths. The people who put their lives on the line beacuse of nothing more substantial than the opinion of these sixteen senile octogenarians were having their homes burned, their crops destroyed, their women and children raped and tortured before their own eyes just prior to their own murder.

Then when the Glorious Ones in Brooklyn wanted to visit the very people whom their bone-headed policies about loyalty oaths were killing, they blithely swore their own loyalty oath to the government of the United States in order to obtain the passports and visas that allowed their travel.

The JWs at my door returned a week later with a CO who had obtained a copy of the U.S. Passport application and began to debate the meaning of "swear or affirm" as found on that form. I mean they were parsing words, and doctor-like examining the placement of commas, in a manner that would have done Bill Clinton proud. And doing it of course from the safety of the United States of America. It's damn easy to be ready and willing to lay down your life for your beliefs when you know for a fact that no such thing is about to happen.

It made me physically ill to behold this elder, this Sistine Chapel of Self-Righteous Smugness, telling me all about how Jehovah's Witnesses have always been ready to die for God - and doing so from the total security of my front porch swing.

Oh well. The best we can do is what we're doing: exposing the hypocrites and liars for exactly what they are.

Francois

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Well hey Scamp! :) Hugs from S. Fla.

LovesMeNot

• Mulan
    Mulan

I looked at those documents and they don't look authentic. I was excited because I could print them and leave them at my mother's house to read, because she and her former Gileadite husband, have always said that situation was impossible, and I was lying. There is no letterhead, words are misspelled, and there are numerous typos. Where did you get this, and why would a person believe it is the real thing. You could have typed it, and posted it.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

As for any questions on whether these documents appear authentic and should be on letterhead or not and have typos and spelling errors, I too am very interested.

Therefore, I looked again closely at the documents on Kent's page and noticed that the first 4 documents were written to the Watchtower Society and therefore would not be on Society letterhead.

As for typos and spelling errors ....any in the document themselves could be understandable being written by brothers submitting zone reports to the HQ and writing to ask questions.

The 5th document is on HQ letterhead and is WTS's answer to their situation. This same document appears in Ray's book and looks authentic to me.

The 6th, 7th and 8th documents again are written to the HQ asking questions of the GB and have typo errors, again not unlikely.

So I am satisfied that these documents, also found in Ray's C of C book, look authentic and I am happy to see them on the website for many more to view.

Had Enough

• Kent
    Kent

Hi Victor!
    Long time no see, how are you you old viking warrior? I see you are still up to the same old battle plan, some things never change.

Well, Victor - I'm fine, really. Enjoying life, and I have moved to a new home since we "spoke" the last time. My wife and I bought an old big house, and I never need to worry what to do with my spare time. LOL.

I'm still fighting, yes. As long as the Watchtower keeps on lying and cheating, harassing people, making people suffer - I will keep on doing that. And the new site seems to do the job as well. Every day between 2000 and 5000 people looks at the site. It's not as much as the "old" site when I kept that one updated. Then about 12.000 a day visited. But the figures are rising week by week.

Just for your info that cartilla you have on your site belongs to yours truly.
    I obtained that cartilla legally, I was exempt from military service due to me being out of the country since age 10 when my family imigrated to the states. I had to get my cartilla when I needed to get my Mexican passport in order to travel.

So, it's YOUR cartilla I have published? Well, it's needed to show people what this is all about. Fact is, many people around the world doesn't know about this story - and they NEVER saw the letters I have published now.

If you have other stories I can publish - please write to me!

The reason JWs needed to bribe government officials was that without the cartilla they could not get a passport to travel abroad, especially to JW assemblies in the states.

I know - but that doesn't make the case less disgusting. While JWs in Malawi was killed because they couldn't buy a card from a party - issued by the dictator that said EVERY CITIZEN should have one - they bribed officials in Mexico and other Latin-American countries.

I'd say that story tells the story of the Witchpower better than most others.

Keep up the good work my brother in arms
    Victor Escalante

I will, Victor - I will. And the same to you, my friend. I guess you have some stuff I could publish - and if you want me to - I will.

Yakki Da

Kent

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

To Victor:

" The reason JWs needed to bribe government officials was that without the cartilla they could not get a passport to travel abroad, especially to JW assemblies in the states."

This kind of information need to be given more publicity…it shows clearly the
    double standard allowed by the WTS…with most of the brothers and sisters in
    the rest of the world KEPT in TOTAL IGNORANCE about it!

To KENT : again excellent work!

Agape, J.C. MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit