I'm happy. . it's weird. . you too?

by StinkyPantz 33 Replies latest jw friends

• franklin J
    franklin J

Hey, stinky pants!

congratulations!

sounds like you are on your way! This is good news and I am happy for you! and make sure you finish that education, it is very important! the more you "drift away" from them and find new friends and more positive experiences, life will change dramatically for you. good luck!

regards

frank

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Doc-

I'm glad that you aren't so dependent on JWD, but I hope for my own selfish reasons that you never permanently leave!

You'll be my friend long after I leave this place so no worries!

((Nina)) ((OCW))

Elsewhere-

You know it baby!!

HappyO-

I really believe we have made enough of a connection that we won't lose contact forever.

I feel the same way. You are very special to me.

I am also VERY happy that your husband is shaping up. . .and what kid wouldn't be wonderful with a mom like you (especially with the fancy parties you throw ).

Teej-

I hope you didn?t think by what I said about you leaving here that you THINK you?ll be done with ol? teejay.

Damn . . .

Sexy, Sixy-

Your post seemed to be all about letting things go.

It did have a lot to do with letting go. . I have recently come to realize that holding on to bad feelings and negative emotions is literally physically painful. I have slept better and felt better since I've decided to not dwell on things. Hmm. . ..

HS-

Six can be quite insightful can't he?

Happyout & Teejay-

Hijackers!!!!!!!!!

Starfish-

Congrats on the baby to be! I am quite jealous but I wish the absolute best for you.

Jo-

LOL I love you so much!!!

((Aztec))-

You're one of those people that always manages to both inspire me and crack me up at the same time.

These are the exact words that I'd use to describe my feelings for you as well.

Mikey-

Aww. . .

((Spunky)) ((FrankyJ))

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Ten days later I think: What the hell was I on when I started this thread?!?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Stinky,

I don't really post much to you, as we don't know each other personally like we do others. But I hope you don't mind me contributing...

The good and bad come and go. None of it sticks around. But it is much like Sixy said earlier:

I've long maintained that happiness is often a choice, or a sum of choices.

When things are tough, remember "This too shall pass". When things are good, remember to REALLY enjoy it...because "This too shall pass." It's all about just truly REALIZING the moment. Gotta take the bad with the good.

When Real Life is crazy busy and going really well, you don't see me much here either. This was a great place to begin my healing and enjoy comaraderie, which is necessary for the beginning of a recovery. But the tools I've learned here, I've taken out to the real world and am learning to apply them there. I come back here for an occasional post to either help or grab a hug, but I never look at this place to fix my life. It GIVES me stuff to fix it, but the fixing is up to me.

I don't know if this helps, but if nothing else, I understand the emotional roller-coaster. Still on it myself. But I'm just learning to enjoy the thrill and the fear at the same time...enjoying the moment...no matter what it is.

Love ya girl,

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit