Anionted mom says Jehovah may ask her to kill all her family!!

by Witness 007 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes my holy anionted mom who has cancer is concerned that the loving God Jehovah may ask her in heaven to destroy here non believer family including her 5 year old Grandchild during armagedon....how messed up are these crazy people!!??

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Oh wow! That is scary!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow......feel the "Christ-like Loooooove", huh?

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Wow, that is not too far from the schizophrenics who do it in their life time!

• Heaven
    Heaven
    "Ignorance is not just inconvenient, it's dangerous." - Eric Ladizinsky
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

I'm not surprised that's what she (and many more J.W.'s) believe, based on the G.B.'s recent Watchtower propaganda which stated that all "anointed" J.W.'s on earth will be evaporated up to heaven before Armageddon starts - in order for them to have a share in the mega-slaughter with Christ.

If it's in the Watchtower, it must be true! (at least for a few months - until a new light says different!)

• sir82
    sir82

And this what the "anointed" have become - the loons, the nuts, the unhinged, the mad....

• jambon1
    jambon1

Mentally diseased, death obsessed, assholes.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

StephaneLaliberte 3 hours ago

Wow, that is not too far from the schizophrenics who do it in their life time!

Stephen I'll say: that is not too far from schizophrenics isis terrorists who do it in their life time!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Sounds like what happens when True Believers listen to Tony Morris.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit