newbie from Canada

by invictus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

Hi to you invictus..

Welcome to the forum and hope to read more of your posts as you start feeling more comfortable.

sincerely

special k

• invictus
    invictus

my dear Grace, we only spoke on the phone a couple of times and we met you just today yet we felt bond with you right away - it is so easy to love you. thanks again.

dorothy and nik

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hello Invictus.

Just want to welcome you, and tell you that I saw your evil twin lurking in the lobby. He's trying to pass himself off as you!

ash

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hi Invictus! It's always good to have more Canadians here!

~Aztec

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Big Welcome from California!! By the way, your English is great...

• talesin
    talesin

welcome, invictus!!!

what is the meaning of your name?? (just curious)

I grew up with a boy (refugee originally) from Czechoslovakia (or so it was called in the 70's), it is hard to emigrate, I am happy you and yr wife came to Canada.

Don't let the JWs get you down!! The Orthodox can also be very unforgiving, I have friends who are Syrian and are Orthodox, they have a hard time as well. You are good people!! Don't let 'religion' make your life miserable.

take care

((((az)))) i love yr love of cdns

tal

• Poztate
    Poztate

Welcome Fellow Canadian!!!

• Beans
    Beans

Welcome eh!

I grew up in Scarborough, where are you from? Enjoy the forum!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• shotgun
    shotgun

Welcome Invictus and family from Shotgun

It's great to see so many new ones coming in...Gawd that all most sounded like it came from the platform..gag..spit..uck.

Anyway glad your here

• invictus
    invictus

thank you so much.you are all great people

we live in Kitchener, Ontario less than an hour drive from Toronto.

dear talesin: invictus means unconquerable and I believe it describes all of us here - because we all found way to stay true to ourselves.

and yes we do love Canada and Canadians and we are proud to say that this year for the first time we cast our vote during election time in Ontario.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit