Do you have a an extra special Best friend?

by Lainey 35 Replies latest jw friends

• caspian
    caspian

Yeah Simon

You'd think that a group of elders in a congregation would have had the decency to not have your BEST FRIEND on that Committee.

It was a conflict of interest for him..

Yeah even by the society rules, you can't serve on A JC if you are their friend or have a special relationship with them

That is awful, have you posted on this meeting before , if you have can you remember the link.

Cheers Cas.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

The Czarina... eternally devoted, unconditionally loving, and always admiring.

Wow... Nothing I wouldn't do for that little princess...

Just in case you are wondering, I'm all doped up on Tylenol PM because of my sinus infection, so I'm letting my gushy feelings out about the Czarina. Shucks, I luff her...

Other than her, my best friends are my cats, I guess.

And the Six Brave Companions resting in their chambers next to my bedside...

CZAR

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

My best friend is Deano. We drove cross country teams together. We spent over a year 24 hours a day, 10 to 14 days at a time together in a space smaller than most people's bathrooms...and we are still best friends. I'd do anything for him, and he for me. Hey, he got me this awesome job I have now. He's definitely getting one hell of a christmas present from me!

I also have a very good friend who is still a 'dub. Even though I am out, he still associates with me. He lives a long ways away. One time, he decided to go "super 'dub" on me and cut me off. I simply wrote him a letter reminding him that our relationship was never "dub" centered. We could disagree about things and still be friends. I also told him that we had way too much water under the bridge where we both had doen extraordinary things that went beyond the professed JW loving brotherhood and did he want to throw all of that aside? I told him that "when you get your head out of your ass, you know where to find me and I'll be here for you again, just like I always have been."

It was only a couple of weeks before I got that phone call telling me that he'd had that "rectal craniotomy" that I'd recommended.

I have one more. I met him at the race track. We hit it off and we are very close friends. In fact, I'm to be in his wedding this weekend. I am so lucky to have really good friends.

Ern

• Aztec
    Aztec

Geez Rocket, you sound like me! I have plenty of people that I like and trust and consider friends but noone, and I mean noone that I trust implicitly with everything. Getting really close to me is probably like trying storm a castle. And then when you finally succeed there's no treasure, just ashes.

Oh well...

~Aztec

• Beans
    Beans

I think in life you will only a handful of these people in it if your lucky and a the most, people you trust with everything are hard to find!

Just like my friend Quotes!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Lainey
    Lainey

Beans.

people you trust with everything are hard to find!

Thats is so true, and that is why I feel so lucky to have Cassie.

Lainey

love the name reminds me of toast though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit