Do you have a an extra special Best friend?

by Lainey 35 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I have a few, and they're ALL here!!!

Walter

• caspian
    caspian

Ahhh my little Sis

Thank you for saying something sweet, for once.

It is so nice to see you with a big grin on your chops for once.

Can I also thank everyone for giving Lainey such a warm welcome to the board..cheers

Can I also pass on my deepest, love and concerns to my own Best Friend M, whose wife is in hospital after a serious car crash on Tuesday Night. I hope she recovers quickly.

Praying for you both at this time,

Cas.

(to everyone else . M just lurks here and has not registered as a user.)

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Awww, aren't you two sweet

I can't ever trust a person 100%, something can always happen that will make that friendship, love or whatever vanish, damage, your trust and faith in them broken... Well, my mum maybe, I trust my mum 100%

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• talesin
    talesin

actually, I have a few - all my friends rank in the 'best' range

but .. I am not lucky enough to have a brother among them

tal

(btw, cas - cheez-us, now your BF is in a car accident, does the heartache ever end?

You and Lainie have a big hug from me, kay? xo big sis)

ps. to Lainie, love Kipling 'If' is one of my fav poems of all time

• caspian
    caspian

Talisan

(btw, cas - cheez-us, now your BF is in a car accident, does the heartache ever end?

I feel like a Jonah. everything around me ends in disaster at the moment.

Cas

• Simon
    Simon

I have my little bro. but all the 'best friends' I had turned out to be nothing of the sort. My 'best friend' that I grew up with became and elder and was on the committee who decided to DA me.

• Debz
    Debz

I came to Australia from UK when I was 14 - my bestest friend then was my school friend Jane who I found out still is still my best friend....and how? Well when I went to Uk in 2001 I tracked her down and `rocked` up to the door and after a few cups of tea and talk of our lives - it was as if we had`nt even been gone - EVEN AFTER 27 YEARS!!!!!!! Now we keep in contact on the net every day..........

• blaid
    blaid

chris robinson....best friend since our parents met while they were all still dubs, his mom and my mom were pregnant at the same time.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Yes. . and he goes by: StinkyDrawz (heheh)

• blaid
    blaid

hahahahanice one SP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit