Eva--2019 Special Pioneer Meeting-English-German Convention Videos!

by Atlantis 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

LV101:

Petra doesn't care if you copy pictures if you want. There are other pictures around here somewhere. Petra doesn't think much of her pictures. She thinks she is an "old maid" because she hasn't married yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------

smiddy3:

Petra is only 24 going on 25 and working on her Master Chef degree, (or whatever they call it), so her hair is bound to be in better shape than us older folks. As we get older our hair suffers more and more. My hair turned pure white when I was 30 years old.

And Petra has a professional treat her hair which a lot of ladies don't do. The stuff that professional uses on Petra's hair is enough to give me nightmares. (When Petra's dad drops her off at the hair salon, he floors it and hauls ass out of there.)

Oatmeal--Vinegar--Honey--Olive Oil--Coconut Oil--Almond Oil--and other stuff is enough to make me run for the hills. I get worried Petra's hair will explode and blow us all to Kingdom Come!

But when her hair treatment is done she smells like strawberries. I don't get it!

I am just glad I still have a little white hair left to comb.

Atlantis!

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks, Atlantis. She's anything but an "old maid" - she's a baby and not only appears to be a beautiful girl but must be one great cook -- a win-win. She must need a body guard with the hair alone!

I've never known anyone with hair that long and the professional maintenance certainly works. lol - re her Dad the chauffeur - what is it with men and salons! She'd probably have gorgeous hair if she never did anything - that's how it usually goes.

Thanks, again - have a great weekend.

• Jesuit Scholar
    Jesuit Scholar

Are these files still available somewhere else? The links don’t work. I’m mostly interested in English (and/or also Spanish files when they are available as well).

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

You have to be kidding me Petra!!!

I followed immediately! Those quilts are stunning I absolutely have been trying to transfer my art to quilt making!!

I'm also super interested in your amazing Italian recipies! In fact I'm planning to buy a pasta machine <3<3<3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit