what do you do when JWs call at your door now?

by franklin J 34 Replies latest jw friends

• franklin J
    franklin J

I have been away from JWs for 20 years, after having grown up as one, a pioneer and ministerial servant. I have rebuilt my life, am very happy and have a wife and three kids who never were part of JW. I have moved back into the town I grew up in. I do not get into any discussions with JWs, because I know all to well how they think. When they come to my door, I am always polite ( having been there) but never allow myself to get into a discussion, knowing that they could never understand.

I am curious to know of all of your experiences with this.

Frank

• blaid
    blaid

I can't wait to shun those little pricks...as soon as I get a place....OHHHH they are SO getting shunned....

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Basically do the same thing, except that I politely ask them to put a red dot on my address on the territory card. Lasts about two years.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Show them Danny!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

franklin j

I don't know what to tell you. They don't call on us anymore. Perhaps it has something to do with the decal I have on my door !

Ya Think ?

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* xjw..They never come to my door...the closest I ever get is the two mormon kids who incessantly ride down my streeet.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

LOL, ex jw...

They never call on me either , even though I am technically just inactive

• blondie
    blondie

They don't call on me either---even though I live outside the territory of my last congregation. We have received old magazines shoved under the mat. It rained that day and they were wet. I have been called on by 2 Lutheran church representatives, 1 Methodist, and 2 Mormons, 0 JWs.

Blondie

• shamus
    shamus

I tell them that I took a psychology course and read crisis of conscience. I then ask them if they read it? when they say no, and that they never would, I tell them that I sincerely feel sorry for them, and close the door.

• integ
    integ

I ask them if I may avail myself of a free bible study.

Integ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit