Dreaming of Sweet revenge on my Pervert PO.

by Lainey 30 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Layney : I was thinking yeah she did something ... she did something to him ... yeah ... and then PFFFFFFFFF damned he deserved it ... you know there is a lot a things you can do (for pain without getting in trouble unless he was a friend of a doc or a nurse)

Ok layney you are probably not like that but that just reminds me that I don't like to be hospitalised cause I've had to deal several times with some "whatever" who didn't care about the trouble in giving me more pain (I still have to proove it no camera) it's only when I've talked about it to docs and nurses but later (cause my intuition was telling me something was wrong) that I knew about it ... and the last time (I just said : you should not do this like that ... it is not the way to do it ... how long are you practising ... without telling her how I know)

You should have "XXX" him somehow DAMMIT !!!

you were nice to him in fact ... but that just means that you are nice and that I would like to have only people like you as nurses.

• shamus
    shamus

Wow! What a coincidence!

What a sick old man, too.

I have had a catheter, like 15 times.. (my water works shuts down when I get morphine, and they never leave the tube in, for infection?) and I can personally attest to how horrible it is to get one. Its like someone sticking a tube in your dink - nothing more, nothing less. It sucks big time.

I would hate to get a tube in that was too big.... ouch! That would hurt like hell.

Remember that you are the better person, and don't need to get revenge this way. You probably should talk to a lawyer about it, and see if you want to make a complaint after speaking with him/her.

What a sicko that guy is! My god, how horrible!

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

What a sick PO, getting his jollies where ever he can. You have every right to be angry with him. As long as you only dreamed of hurting him, it is ok. However, if you did really cause him suffering, that's a different story, because doctors take an oath to first do no harm. But there's nothing wrong with a little dream of revenge, as long as it stays a dream.

As far as looking into taking legal action against him for what he did when you were younger, I say go for it. This seems a far better way to channel your anger.

Good luck and take care!

• franklin J
    franklin J

hi lainey,

welcome to the board. I am new too. From"across the pond" in NY

I am sorry to hear you had such a nasty experience. And condolences on your fathers passing. My dad passed in March.

Yes, as previously mentioned, be careful what you post. As a professional ( you mentioned you are a doctor) you have certain liabilities. Glad to hear you got your education in order despite being JW! I did the same, but have left the JW s 20 years ago.

Never looked back and never regretted.

Keep up your good work!

Frank

• Maverick
    Maverick

You took the high road by not hurting this worthless hunk of dog meat. But you can write the fellow a letter. Word it carefully so you can't be suied. Just first names or intials. Don't tell him who you are, and put a false return address on the letter. Tell him you know what a sick pervert he is, and life will get a bit more "complicated " for him real soon. Ask him," Did he think God would let him do his dirty work without any recourse? God just waited to make sure he was truly a sick puppy. And he is. Molesting children is very bad!" You have implied things without calling him anything. If he goes to the police, (and he won't), they will want to know more about his problem. Actually, you don't have to do anything else. He will do it to himself. Then start digging into his past. You will get this sicko! You can stay out of it and get the information to others, and let them fry this s--thead! Maverick

• avishai
    avishai

Lainey, I like the way you think! I work with abused kids & sometimes the parents that abuse them. I have similar thoughts on a regular basis

• Lainey
    Lainey

Franklin

I am sorry to hear you had such a nasty experience. And condolences on your fathers passing. My dad passed in March.

I am sorry to hear that, it does help to come here and talk about it with others who understand.

Maverick

You took the high road by not hurting this worthless hunk of dog meat. But you can write the fellow a letter. Word it carefully so you can't be suied. Just first names or intials. Don't tell him who you are, and put a false return address on the letter. Tell him you know what a sick pervert he is, and life will get a bit more "complicated " for him real soon. Ask him," Did he think God would let him do his dirty work without any recourse? God just waited to make sure he was truly a sick puppy. And he is. Molesting children is very bad!" You have implied things without calling him anything. If he goes to the police, (and he won't), they will want to know more about his problem. Actually, you don't have to do anything else. He will do it to himself. Then start digging into his past. You will get this sicko! You can stay out of it and get the information to others, and let them fry this s--thead! Maverick
    I am trying to contact another person who was in his group with me, who also no longer goes to the meetings to see if they had any problems with him. Avi
    I work with abused kids
    You are such a good person to help these victims. Lainey
  • RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Lainey my dear.

Oh the temptations.

But I know, it sure felt good to express yourself the way that you did.

Despite that desire to do the 'unprofessional' thing: I know you would not. Despite the burning desire to do so.....hell, I'll come over to England and help you out. We'll perform, hmmm.....let's see.....circumcision on the bastard (no pain meds whatsoever)with a butter knife from the hospital cafeteria or a wonderful and most appropriate: orchidectomy (um, no pain meds for that either).

Lainey, all kidding aside, it's terrible to read that as a young girl you were subjected to such things. Years later, to see this pathetic man, laying there, still behaving inappropriately with other staff members. What a lout!

Needless to say, despite the urge to do ( fill in the blanks ), you still acted in a professional manner. That's what probably makes you one helluva doctor.

Best wishes.
    Rayzorblade

• Lainey
    Lainey

Razor.

Years later, to see this pathetic man, laying there, still behaving inappropriately with other staff members. What a lout!

He still seemed to have control over people, even all these years later.

I don't think that I can go through with this, at this time.

L.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Sorry Lainey : I though you were a nurse (I'm French and some expressions are not understandable to me yet) ... but if I understand in fact you are a doc.

I need an answer ...

Do they treat JW as other people in your hospital ? Cause here some nurses and doc are just heinous ... and they make sure that you will feel it (pain in every ways or forget about you - I've end up not asking anything when it was about me - and had to stay as much as possible next to my son when it was about him - means more than a year sleeping with one eye during his hospitalization).

It is not a generalisation but still it's scary !!! Once I've really wondered in the way a nurse was looking at me if she was about to kill me viciously !!! In my head I was thinking : what can I do ? that night I was ready to die ... I've Pick up the phone to talk to my son without telling him I was scared ...

I'm just glad that I'm not JW even by heart only anymore ... cause you can't escape hospitalisation when it is needed !!!

Sorry those things just came back to my mind again ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit