Dreaming of Sweet revenge on my Pervert PO.

by Lainey 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Lainey
    Lainey

BTW don't miss another good story about Cassies Willy on my first post.

My former PO.

When I was about 10. The PO in our congregation was about 45-50 and very friendly to all the young boys and girls at the hall.
    He used to always pick us up, lift our shirts and tickle our bellys, and everyone always thought he was so good with children.

I clearly remember one instance when he was tickling me at the book study in the living room, when everyone else was in the kitchen, having some coffee and biscuits.

He seemed a lot more excited than usual, tickled me in a different way, a lot slower and softer , his breathing was heavier plus as I was sitting on his knee I became aware of feeling something I had not noticed before.

It was only years later, when I discussed it with a friend, that I realized the kicks that he was getting out of touching me and that thought made me sick to the pits of my stomach.

Anyway I put the incidents to the back of mind till about 2 years ago, when I was asked to go check on a patient who had returned from a major stomach operation.

Before I went the staff nurse complained that this patient had nipped her bum the previous day, and warned me to be careful.

As I pulled back the privacy curtains, I couldn't believe my eyes, as it was the PO from all those years before.

He didn't recognize me at all which I was pleased about, anyway I started to get stong feelings of disgust and hatred towards him.

So I thought about making the rest of his visit in hospital hell. but I didn't

I dreamt that we put a catheter in him, even though he didn't need one, and I was very rough in my delivery.

I dreamt that every injection I gave him was with the wrong size needle for the extra pain,

I dreamt that we lowered the strength of his pain killers so he was in pain and agony.

I dreamt that I took so much blood, his arm looked like a pin cushion.

But of course I wasn't able to do any of those things.....never mind

Anyway I have never seen him again since his hospital visit, but now after reading some of the child abuse posts, I think I may make a formal complaint against him.

Thats my story for today, and it has made me feel a lot better sharing it with others

Many thanks

Lainey

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

HOLY (I'll censor myself so the Politburo doesn't have to...)

WOW!

Awesome! You might get into trouble, but I think you did the right thing. Which might be a clue that you are DEFINITELY going to get into trouble, especially if your real name is up here...

CZAR

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Lainey, Dear...be careful how much info you put up, could turn back on you and bite you, especially if you go through with a complaint.

I'm sure it felt great though to issue a little revenge.

Like Scully said in your previous post 'Don't mess with the hospital staff' LOL

• wednesday
    wednesday

since u are a nurse, u might want to not let anyone else know u did that. I know he is a a-hole but all are violations of the nurse practice act and could cost u your license.

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Lainey

I really think you ought to remove this info QUICKLY

Anglise

• gumby
    gumby

Damn Lainey......I hope I never cross your path in an anger mode!

I agree with the rest. It's not a good idea to disclose that TYPE of information on a open forum.

I learned something though......if I'm ever in the hospital again.....I'm going to be as nice as I can be to the nurses!

Gumby

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Everbody....she's a Doctor...all the more reason !

• shera
    shera

Sorry that happened to you and I understand your anger.That was a horrible thing to do to you.

Dreams can be good for revenge!

• Lainey
    Lainey

I have changed certain aspects of this post as advised.

Thanks for looking out for me

Lainey.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Lainey Ahhh Dreaming of revenge. Isn't it sweet ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit