If you saw a governing body member being pummeled would you help them?

by Tenacious 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005
    how everyone's afraid to correct Simon for misunderstanding my post

Before you paint everyone with the same brush, You better check my post on page one.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

To the person that thumbed down my penguin comment, explain yourself:

https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=tURhk-5mDpE

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I like how everyone's afraid to correct Simon for misunderstanding my post - nope.

My comment was simply answering your question in the OP ... nothing more, nothing less.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

@ FatFreek2005

Did not mean to include you. Grazie!

@ LoveUniHateExams

No problem. That's people's right.

I just noticed how the majority gave Simon thumbs up even though Simon misunderstood my OP.

The majority are so quick to suck up. It's comical.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Would I help a GB member in trouble?

Yes , of course ... they are human beings who deserve human consideration.

The fact that they believe a and teach load of cr@p that enslaves a lot of people does not release me from the code of decency

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Tenacious - the way you've written the OP is a lot of slagging of the GB, asking would you pummel them, then you slipped one line saying you wouldn't and it's wrong.

I don't blame Simon for misreading your OP. I'm sure other posters misread it, too.

• niknak
    niknak

Whether or not one has shunned us or is our enemy, Jesus states that we are to love our enemies and that we are to do for the least of them. If in fact you have Jesus in your heart or you are just a good person all the way around, then you should always help someone in need. If you should lay down your life for someone else, Jesus is sure to make sure you are good when you pass.

If you have decided to not believe because a religion has mislead you, then I suggest you take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself when will you stop following man and start listening to the Word? At the end of the day everyone has to make a choice and everyone will have to live with the effects of that choice. What do you choose? To be like the ones who hurt you or to be on the side that would feel the hurt? Cause if in fact what you experienced from false prophets damaged you, then you have God in your heart, and you should draw near to Him. If you didn't have God in your heart, none of the nonsense that satan uses the organization to mislead would give you any type of feelings at all. Don't let the enemy confuse you.

You have already chose if in fact you walked away from the organization. Now all you have to do is commit to the only one who matters. His commands are not burdensome. He will lighten the load. Trust that.

The only Judge is Jesus Christ. Worry about what He thinks. Not man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit