Has Anyone been "Spotted" or "Reported" for being here?

by In_between_days 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

Evidently I've been found out and the person who found me is seeking to make sure elders know so they can bring down discipline on me.

I wanted to just fade. It isn't that I care if I am dfd or not, but it is just easier for family if I stop being active in their eyes and I do, as notperfectyet, so kindly said in another thread have a heart. Evidently this lurker who feels the need to ask for my cong information isn't going to allow that. She lurks here all the time trying to make sure that her precious site is not overtaken by apostates like when she had great crowd now she has her foreverfriends.us she needs to make sure none of you decide to cause problems and infiltrate. Oh my, did I give out that private url? oh my? she should have kept to her own business and left me alone.

• Odrade
    Odrade

((((sns))))

If anyone was looking for me on here, there is certainly enough info to "put it all together," but at this point, I really don't care too much anymore.

Odrade

• undercover
    undercover

Ohoh. Somebody has posted a link to another discussion board that doesn't like JWD. Shouldn't that link be -deleted- ?

• Sassy
    Sassy

lol... I didn't think of that..

however I think there is a difference between the site that from what I am understanding has members from here (or used to be) posting negatively about this site ...........and the one I just referred to.. believe me, out in the open that discussion board would not even allow members to see text about this site or any other nonJW site.. it has to be clean and perfect at all times!! SQUEAKY clean... some members would not even know a site like this exists.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit