You Can Encourage An Inactive Christian!

by Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu
    Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/jw-meeting-workbook/april-2017-mwb/meeting-schedule-apr10-16/encourage-inactive-christian/

this is part of the CLAM meeting this week.

how contradictory is it?

first, they instruct people to avoid inactive ones and to shun them and to treat them the same as DA'd or DF'd ones,

and then this week they instruct to encourage them and to help them come back and try to associate with them...

appears to me, you can't have both?

what would be the intention of the GB behind these seeming contradicory messages?

• sir82
    sir82

They're just following the biblical advice, "do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing."

• berrygerry
  • jambon1
    jambon1

Look at how guilty and lowly she looks when she returns to the cong. As if she's the filthiest, most degenerated human being alive.

This is the way they like you - filled with under confidence and self loathing - so they can then be the fix you need.

Vile propaganda. They can ram it up their arse.

• tiki
    tiki

Gag....

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

They know sooner or later, they will be under the microscope....people read about them on the internet and they don't want to appear that they shun folks...this is for the public...now whether they really mean it, that's another story...I think a new breed is coming....again, if you look at the literature from years ago, the friends never smiled, but look at the pictures now...everyone is showing their teeth....

The new changes are scaring the die hards...they believe in shunning....they think it makes the person stronger...but I think it's deeper than that, I think folks that believe that shunning is good, there is something that they need to atone for....those type of folks who do that have other issues...they believe that folks should get their come just due but never feel that one day it may be them...

Many of the friends are so rigid when it comes to shunning, if you make a mistake and greet them, someone will come to you and say, you know you are not supposed to talk to them...they are DF'd...what kind of person is that...mean....so mean they can uphold shunning...and watch others to make sure no one talks to them....that's a mean person....but why are they so mean...there is something in ones DNA that can do it...and think it's ok...

I think the org. is not growing as they say they are...so they are not turning away anyone, it's about the #'s...so they can print, yet another book, how many returned to Jehovah.....

This is all to show the public and the courts, they are a warm and fuzzy religion...

Tor

• Wasanelder Once
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

It's called the witness hokey-pokey.

You talk to inactive ones now

you don't talk to inactive ones anymore

you talk to inactive ones again and then you shake it all about

you do the witness hokey -pokey and you turn around

that's what it's all about.

• freddo
    freddo

Note the second question ...

Q. "Why should we approach the elders if we are thinking of helping someone who is inactive?"

A. - So they can dish the dirt and warn you off if the "inactive" one knows the gig is up and has shown the elders a clean pair of heels.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hypocrisy and double-speak at its finest!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit