What's Your Soap Opera Scenario?

by closer2fine 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

cool tat...you can have dinner with me before he gets here...baked something special just for youuuuu

• blaid
    blaid

pettygrudger, dont worry, im the person in a coma too....yes im a guy and I took the quiz...i was bored

shut up

*hangs head in shame*

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Blaid - that's okay, perhaps we'll be in the same hospital room!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thank you soooo much, Xeen!!!! I'll bring tea. Don't mind the slightly almond smell. It's a special blend just for you!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Oh nooooooo....petty, blaid......

you drank Xena's tea!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooo.......

sorry, but you will never come out of your comas.....

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

that's okay, we're in the same hospital room, side by side, transmitting some telepathic thoughts

I don't know what the heck we're gonna do when we wake up from our naughty dreams to realize we're brother & sister!

• Aztec
    Aztec

This is wrong on so many levels:

The Evil TwinNo matter what form The Evil Twin takes, be it the alter ego of the town sweetheart, a jilted lover, corporate raider, or one of many multiple personalities, they play an integral part in any soap ? driving the plotline and keeping things interesting. Sure, they might be a backstabber who's out for their own good. But they're just so darn good at it; they're irresistible.

See Petty that's what you get for hanging out with me...I warned you about that sushi...LOL!

~Aztec

• simplesally
    simplesally

I got the EVIL TWIN, too............ just wish I had the money to do all she gets to do on that soap!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit