had a car crash today...

by termite 35 29 Replies latest jw friends

• josephus
    josephus

sorry to hear about your crash.

i have had about 10 crashes all but one my fault. the one that hurt the longest was getting rearended this august.

get a lawyer, asap DRINK DAMMIT the drugs just make it better!

and try to do stretchs i think they help.

get well soon.

josephus

• blondie
    blondie

Termite, I'm glad to hear it wasn't any worse...but it was bad enough. My car was hit by a drunk driver the same day I picked it up at the car dealer. I was more mad about my new car being totalled than my injuries. I healed, he went to jail, I got another new car. Here's to your healing and getting another car.

Blondie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank goodness your still with us... Of course your still shaken -that is scary!!! Hope your feeling better now!!! Was the guy insured???? I had an accident once -the guy wasnt insured!!!It was the MAYORS son also!!!!One person was killed, one had his leg off my friend was cut in the face!!!! ME!!!!! NOTHING!!!! ( The Devil Looks after his own you said )))Huh????

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

((Termite35)) Had a few accidents myself - they are very scary! It's wonderful that you're okay with only minor injuries!!! Good reminder to always wear that seat belt!

P.S..what kind of car do you drive that could withstand a rear-end collision @ 40mph? I'm looking for a new car, and one like yours sounds right up my alley!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Oh man! That sucks!!!!!

Glad you were wearing your seatbelt, coulda been much worse.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

((((Termite))))

Sorry for your car - but glad that you are safe and (almost) not hurt.

• termite 35
    termite 35

(((((Thanks Sens, Shera and j2L frenchbabyface , Matty, Qwerty,Eman,Shera, Ang,Stinky.Tink,,jwbot, Aztec thanks for good wishes and the hugs. you really cheered me up; you're the best))))

Im getting stiffer and stiffer and have whiplash and lot of muscle pain- but am just glad to still be here-remembering the cars I feel very lucky; and someone had promised me chocolate in the post

((Simon )) you knew it wouldoh. and I like soft top Audi's- in orange

.((JH)) thanks for info- I did'nt know Simon paid out for this sort of thing-i'll pass the info on...

((xjw-b12-sorry to hear about yours)) the doc said it'd get worse over the next few days..it's killing me right now.

((Nathan)) luckily we were both well insured- am hoping after assessor has looked at the car tomorrow i'll get one-but apparently only if it's repairable-otherwise no-but the guy did offer to get me one out of his own pocket- so I may have to take him up on that.

((josehpus))- DAMN IT I WILL THEN- all I needed was someone to override the doc and give me permission- it'll be a cheap evening

((blondie))-glad you were ok-what a crappy thing to happen-drunk drivers are scum.

((Mouthy)) sorry to hear that-I was very lucky

((Ballistic))- hey you...yours still not better yet then? you've got to get that sorted out ; the doctor said that I have whiplash too, am feeling like ive been beaten up already by someone really big ! Dont know what'll happen about compensation-feel a bit anti that type of thing-but I guess i'll be off work for quite a while and college too-hope you get yours looked at again; and thanks for caring.

(( Maverick )) wow-so masterful-i'm feeling so pathetic today you and made me go quite weak at the knees! i'll do anything you say.....

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

{{{{{{{{{{{termite!!!}}}}}}}}}}

It's going to hurt much worse in a day or so. Been there done that, head-on collision with a drunk driver.

Don't worry about the car, you'll get another, or you may find out it can be fixed even! Just take it easy and let the wounds heal.

Oh and that part about

I'm on pain killers so I can't even have a drink to calm my nerves

Um, here's a little hint. A cold beer makes the painkiller work MUCH better if they gave you hydrocodone or codeine. If they gave you oxycontin/oxycodone, give it back! Don't touch that stuff!

Mike.

• bebu
    bebu

((((Termite))))

How awful to wait for the impact. I had a near miss once like that, and it left me in a cold sweat.

Take it easy; don't let everyday stuff bother you. Deal with whatever's most important, and leave the rest.

And hope you heal quickly, too!

bebu

• termite 35
    termite 35

((((((countrywoman,dan and petty))))))thankyou; Petty-its a citroen zx avantage turbo-i was amazed too-th whole of the back had moved forwards- butthe bumper was the star-its not even split-definately recommended-i really need an estate-so im getting an avantage estate now-if th children had been in the back I don't think thet'd have been trapped

(((Bendrr)))- poor you-drunk drivers -ggrrrrr- glad you were ok ... oh, and its CODINE- wooohoooo-great medical advice here guys- im so weak

(((bebu))) thanks -glad you did'nt get hurt x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit