What will the Watchtower do when all of the "annoited class" pass away ???

by run dont walk 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

Now, I am referring to the group before the 1935 cut-off date, will it even matter to them, because they is still a lot of "replacements" around you have replaced those who fell away.

Another question, "Could someone die, be brought up to heaven to help rule, and fall away up there ???"

Watchtower's "new light" hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Or maybe another "new" heavenly class ???

any thoughts .....................

• sens
    sens

Im guessing there will be ''new light''

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

nothing --or new light --or newer ones will come along so they will never die out and the rank and file will still take all this shit!!!!!!1

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Im guessing there will be ''new light'' Good point. And then the R&F will be blamed for having wrongly believed that some annointed would be alive at Armegeddon. ***** Rub a Dub

• blondie
    blondie

Since they have a hard time determining who are the "real" or "genuine" anointed, I wonder how they will know when the last one dies?

Blondie

• shamus
    shamus

Probably sweat a little more.

New light coming,,, and coming,,, more,,, more,,, more lies coming.....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

rubadub - And then the R&F will be blamed for having wrongly believed that some annointed would be alive at Armegeddon. exactly

• kls
    kls

I am sure they will make up something, and all jws will believe and follow what they are told without even a blink. KLS

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

What will the Watchtower do when all of the "annoited class" pass away ???

Answer: Have a change in human leadership.............

Mr. KIM

• wokeup
    wokeup

Jesus said the end would be cut short for the sake of the 'chosen ones'. Since the ruling party has referred to themselves as the 'chosen ones' they will never die off. Otherwise they would have to recieve 'new light' and pass the brass ring to the 'Given Ones' and extend the title to the 'spirit appointed' class Allen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit