KGB Agent explains Ideological warfare: Destroy A Nation From The Inside Out

by Diogenesister 12 Replies latest social current

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Former KGB Agent Yuri Mesmenov explains the concept of ideological warfare. Or how to destroy a nation from the inside out - by demoralising them within 20 years.

Why 20 years? Because it takes 20 years to educate one generation of students that despite an abundance of information to the contrary, they are unable to come to a sensible conclusion in the best interests of their family, their community and their country and instead embrace the ideology of the enemy. Start the video at 15:46

https://youtu.be/9KFc9Ca8So0

• cofty
    cofty

It is the exact template designed Italian communist by Antonio Gramsci that he described as 'the long march through the institutions'.

For very detailed descriptions of the academic history of the current situation check out James Lindsay and Helen Pluckrose. Lindsay also has a podcast called 'New Discourses'.

Control of education via teacher training colleges and then school curriculum is central to the plan. It is a modern version of Mao's Cultural Revolution. If more people actually read history books we wouldn't be in this mess.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Spot on Cofty

RB.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Social justice warriors are following this script fairly closely.

Plenty of universities are failing students - they're teaching them what to think, not how to think.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Thanks Cofty I will.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Thank you for the link.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It will take 20-30 years to un-f@@k the USA if we start NOW…

Place your bets…

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

All hail the Deep State!

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Russian disinformation efforts targeting 2020 elections began last year: study | The Hill

She warned that the group was still pinpointing divisions in U.S. society through the posts, often targeting both sides of the political spectrum with “wedge issues.”
  • LV101
    LV101

Cofty -- don't know about the history books but you sound like my husband - think I've learned more past 3 yrs. from Joe Rogan/Telegram which history buffs nor ordinary citizens like hearing about, if factual. No, our history is important! Here's one on Tok (I know - terrible Tok but we've heard this info for at least 3 yrs.) Here's the clip: TheJoeRoganCLIPS on TikTok joe.roganclipz (tiktok.com). 9-11 info the 2.3 trillion missing w/Rummy (Donald Rumsfeld) reporting on media the previous day before Pentagon horror.

Congrats to you&yours on baby❤️ -- greatest/most beautiful gift/have fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit