Going Back To Meeting Tomorrow

by Hadriel 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

I'm returning to Jehovah tomorrow night. NOT!

But yeah I'm going to the meeting to put in my token visit as part of my fade. Even if you don't believe in God pray that I can keep my mouth shut for a couple of hours because it's going to be awfully hard to do so.

Before I woke I was quite involved, commented a ton, personable. I haven't been in a while now so this should be interesting.

If it wouldn't out me I'd record it and document the love bombing which I'm sure is about to commence.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Good luck!!

The people for the most part are nice at the meetings especially if your a people person. Talking about everyday things usually isn't a problem with them. It's when they start talking about all the learning they did from the meeting that's hurl-worthy.

edit: If the elders give you a hard time tell them you have anal stenosis along with a raging case of hemorrhoids. Tell them that you acquired it from not wiping properly. Tell them that you get relief from freezing hot dogs and sticking them up there. Tell them that you don't like wasting food so you boil em up afterwards.

Well that's what I'm thinking of telling them if I get harassed next time I'm gone for a while. That'll keep them off your back.😬

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Don’t forget to make a zero dollar donation to the World Wide Slush fund.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    If it wouldn't out me I'd record it and document the love bombing which I'm sure is about to commence.

I feel sorry for you having to sit through the garbage the JWs spout. Don't forget to take your iPad/tablet...I hear they don't use publications anymore.

Perhaps you can let us know what you heard that annoyed you or made you pee yourself laughing.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If you have been gone so long that they will need to love bomb you, be careful. Popping up at an occasional meeting after a long absence can actually hurt a fade. It renews interest in you. If you must go, arrive late, sit in the back. Say hello to a few people at the end and make your way to the door.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel
    Just so you guys know I already have a plan to jack with a few of them. it should be quite fun.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Godspeed Hadriel I mean atheist-speed

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Bring your IPad so you can connect to us here while your there, we will tell you funny jokes and amusing stories.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Sorry you have to endure that. I can't even pass a KH without gagging. Have fun! Let us know about how everyone has MISSED you. lol
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

If the elders give you a hard time tell them you have anal stenosis along with a raging case of hemorrhoids. Tell them that you acquired it from not wiping properly. Tell them that you get relief from freezing hot dogs and sticking them up there. Tell them that you don't like wasting food so you boil em up afterwards.

I go through about six a day - would you like to come by after the meeting for hot dogs and beer?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit