in dire need of love and attention....

by tinkerbell82 62 Replies latest jw experiences

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

oh like you don't do that on a regular basis anyhow LT ;) ;)

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

I don't keep up with what's going on in the forum here in as timely a fashion as some of the others. You know I'm thinking of you, I care about you, I value you very much as a friend and as a human being. I also sent you a personal email that's as pointed as I can get.

It's really good that you a diverse group of friends that you can turn to for support.

Love,

Cruithne

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

aww, thank you very much, that is so sweet!! ps timeliness schmimeliness....feel free to resurrect this thread any time, guys :P you know i can ALWAYS use a little extra love and attention ;)

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Hey look at us Brooke, home alone on a saturday night. Cheer me up, I wanna see the full length picture of your avatar and I'm sure none of the guys here will object either.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

LOL!! i can't post it stace cause it's with my ex. but i'll see if i can't find it for you and e-mail it to you, k? i'm wearing black against a black background so it's nothin special though :P

• morty
    morty

(((((((TINK)))))))

DONT FEEL BLUE,THE DAY WILL PASS WITH BETTER TOMORROWS

MICHELLE

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

awww...thank you michelle. that is so sweet of you. :)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Awww..... here's some love and attention. and some pizza just for the hell of it

• Piph
    Piph

Hey Tink! Sending you lots of and (((((HUGS))))) your way!

Love,

Piph

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

YAY!!

i thin we should make this the new "apparently i'm a killer" thread...i want it to live on long, long after i'm gone !! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit