in dire need of love and attention....

by tinkerbell82 62 Replies latest jw experiences

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ahhhhhh Tink *muah*

In the words of Tupac 'keep your head up'

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Sending love and attention your way, Tink. I hope it gets better for you soon.

• JeffT
    JeffT

You have my thoughts and prayers.

Jeff Thomas

Seattle, WA

• Maverick
    Maverick

It is OK to feel the way you do. You are entitled to feel this way. Your foundation has been shaken. You are strong, but your strengh can also be a weakness. You are a person of deep emotion and feelings, and unlike what the Duds teach this is not a bad trait. You will emerge a better person! Does a butterfly shed its chrysalis without a struggle? I have faith! Maverick

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Hi tink , Im sorry to hear your not feeling that great today , is it family related ? if so , im right there with ya babe , but keep your chin up kido and remember just how many people care about you , like me for one . as for my situation , I know I have a lot of choices to make and a short period of time and it is really getting to me too . any time you wanna talk im here for ya just let me know .

NwS

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

(((((tinkerbell)))))

but it'll get better!!!!!

Walter

• Agent Double- O- Soul
    Agent Double- O- Soul

Sometimes a good nights sleep helps clear out the bad vibes. Hang in there, pet. Thinking about you....

00 - Soul

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Tink: You've got email.

• Aztec
    Aztec

This is gonna sound dumb but sometimes the best place to find love and attention is from within. We all have those days but, it can only get better right? Or, it could get worse and then you'll look back at today with fondness. Keep your chin up!

~Aztec

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    the best place to find love and attention is from within.

But my wife doesn't like it when I love myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit