Following Links to JWT

by konceptual99 15 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Just a wee warning on following links to JWTalk (JWT). If you are a member there then it is very easy for the mods to identify if you have come in from this site. They will then ban you.

So, if you are member here and trying to lurk there then don't click on any links to JWT, just copy and paste the link into a new browser tab.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well I couldn't pass the registration process to join JWT. They have really set up their own cult over there, and doing it in defiance of the GB. They're hypocrites.

Kate xx

• the truth is mine
    the truth is mine
    I currently have an active account but it took me three tries to get approved. The first two times they banned me right from the time I submitted my application. (I think the first time was because of curse words in my e-mail name.) It irritated me so much that I took a little time and made sure all my information on my third attempt looked correct. Unfortunately every time I try to read any of their threads i get nauseous. It amazes me how cult like and creepy some of their comments are.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Yes really if you're awake, it's not the most productive place to be.

Kate xx

• cantleave
    cantleave

Yes really if you're awake, it's not the most productive place to be.

BINGO!!!!

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Shows how much tracking this site here does then eh? Another good reason to block all cookies, ads and other nosy crap and start taking your online privacy seriously.
  • the truth is mine
    the truth is mine
    I couldn't agree more. I didn't even know they had a site until a few weeks ago when everyone was talking about the lay offs and someone on here made reference to it. I was hoping to find something on there that I could use to start a conversation with my wife about all the new crap. Instead what I found was a bunch of zombies repeating clichés.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Instead what I found was a bunch of zombies repeating clichés.

Most active JWs are brain-dead. It's a requirement to accept all of the BS they receive.

Not being mean. I was there, too, some years ago.

Doc

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I also tried 3 or 4 times and finally I was able to get in. As many of you have said, it is nauseating to read some of the post, but on the other hand its good to see what the general mood is among the jdubs.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    zombies repeating clichés.

Absolutely correct. I have a theory that only the lonely & "way out" dubs want to use the site because they have no local friends. If they do their faith properly they are too busy and too well connected to want to be on-line all the time.

NB I have reason to believe that this site is monitored by them also ,so I would not reveal much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit