GAME ON !!!!!

by dottie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Rocket, you rule!

My uncle and I were just laughing about Roy last night and decided if he's going to pronounce his last name "Whaaaah" he should pronounce his first name Patrice. LOL

I wonder if we can lure Jourles into the group?

~Aztec

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Aztec, I'm not mocking you! There'll be more games! (and more fights) I don't have alot of confidence in the Leafs right now, so I'm enjoying this while I can.

And of course, here's one for you! (Didn't know you had your own team! )

Walter

• Aztec
    Aztec

OMG The Aztecs would be a horrible name for a hockey team...LOL! Kind of like states that don't get snow having hockey teams, some things just aren't right.

~Aztec

PS Die Ducks Die *Just for Arrow*

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

YES!!

DIE DUCKS DIE!!!

Soon....oh so very soon....glorious hockey....

GO STARS!!

Lisa

• dottie
    dottie

Now that I'm living in the states I have 2 teams to cheer for...my home team (the Leafs) and an American team (the Wings) But needless to say that when it comes down to it I will ALWAYS cheer for my home team!!

GO LEAFS GO !!!!!!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Dottie!!! Where in the States are you living? Come on...you know you want to root for the Wings!

~Aztec

Die Ducks Die!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Everyone ...

All together now...

DIE DUCKS DIE!!!!

now don't you feel better....??

• dottie
    dottie

Aztec...I'm living in Virginia now...I will have to email you an update *LOL* So much has been going on I dunno where to start!

My other half is a die hard Caps fanso there's gonna be some rivalry this season...like I told him the other day...BRING IT ON !

Oh and yes you can add me as well to the "Die Ducks Die" hate group as well

DIE DUCKS DIE!!!!!!

• rocketman
    rocketman

Patrice....yeah, that fits! LOL.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Dottie, just in case you lost it my email is [email protected] Email me anytime! I don't know anyone else who enjoys a good round of chat room hockey as much as you and I...LOL!

Rocket, you forgot to say:

DIE DUCKS DIE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit