GAME ON !!!!!

by dottie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• dottie
    dottie

Hockey season is finally upon us !!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

I'm so excited I think I'm gonna pee my pants !!!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

"She shoots...she SCORES"

Dottie, is it ever nice to see you back here....geez, I missed you.

Yup, hockey season is upon us.

Toronto beat Detroit 4-2

Nice to see you, I sure missed you.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I saw the damn game. Legace looked pretty bad. I did get to see a fight though!

~Aztec

• sens
    sens
    I'm so excited I think I'm gonna pee my pants !!!!

lmao

• dottie
    dottie

(((((Ray))))))

Good to see you too!! I never have too much to say, but now that the special time of year is upon us, I may have more to say

big hugz!!!!

Dottie

• shamus
    shamus

I'm hoping that the Winnipeg Jets do well this year! They are such an awesome team... what with Gordie Howe and Gordon Lightfoot on the team, how can they not win?

What a great season coming up!

• rocketman
    rocketman

Avs should be tough again this year.

Now that I know Aztec is a Wings fan, I'll be watching them with special interest - I want Aztec to be happy!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

HOCKEY ROCKS!!!

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

• Aztec
    Aztec

"I want Aztec to be happy"

LOL Rocket, if you want me to be happy never mention the Av's in my presence exept with derision.

Walter, you just couldn't wait to mock me could you...LOL! That was a great fight! It was too short though...

~Aztec

• rocketman
    rocketman

Aztec, I have just founded a new group - Avalanche Haters Anonymous. The AHA meets weekly and has a 12-step program for those who like the Avs and wish to reform, and for those who dislike them and wish to deride them. We also have counter-Avs Cult couseling.

One of our mission statement goals is to have the pronunication of Patrick Roy's last name changed to something that actually sounds like Roy instead of Whaaaaah.

By the way, on a football note, we also oppose the pronunication of Brett Favre's last name as having the "r' sound before the "v" sound.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit