Not very good publicity for the corvid vaccine.

by wasone 12 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Toppa

These vaccines are a new technology and were fast tracked so the trials were not extensive. That said, some things are tested so long those of who may need it will die first.

I am out and about a lot despite being elderly. Masks are worn improperly, wiping is haphazard, no idea who or what touched surfaces in general.

No meaningful information is ever given, just "alarming" numbers with no explanation.

The hospital liaison committee will supposedly now help find a doctor and hospital if you need help. I always felt the HLC was mostly a blood enforcement scenario.

• Simon
    Simon
    In all fairness, she later said this happens to her often after experiencing pain. Just saying this is not the press the vaccine needs right now.

Yeah, I don't buy that explanation. She's a nurse, she's undoubtedly had the flu shot many times in the past or other injections or else administered them. I find it hard to believe that she didn't know she often feints and wouldn't have said "um, guys, before you put me on TV you know I pass out ... right? Will that look OK?"

And the answer is obviously "No!" - they would get someone else.

So IMO the "Oh, she always feints, but we chose her anyway to demonstrate this new experimental vaccine being totally safe" is them just trying to spin it the best way they can after the fact. Ignore the man behind the curtain, nothing to see there ...

The fact is (the really important bit in all this) is that there is a high risk of people going into anaphylactic shock after being given the vaccine. So, maybe you want to chose where you get it - like someplace where they can give you the necessary treatment if needed.

There are other concerns about covid vaccines from past attempts to create them, where they initially give good results at suppressing the virus but then the body is overwhelmed when it comes into contact with the wild version. Some pretty scary stuff if you read the papers of vaccines that looked amazing ... before the host suffered a later and massive onset of the virus.

But hey, it's not like we'll do anything silly like vaccinate all the healthcare workers first and wipe them out ... right?

• wasone
    wasone

l feel like what I heard another person say, "I'll take the shot when they have an antidote for IT".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit