Not very good publicity for the corvid vaccine.

by wasone 12 Replies latest jw friends

• wasone
    wasone

A critical care nurse at Chattanooga's Memorial Hospital bites the dust 17 minutes after taking the covid shot while being interviewed Thursday on live tv. In all fairness, she later said this happens to her often after experiencing pain. Just saying this is not the press the vaccine needs right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNzbAClpFs4

• Incognito
    Incognito

'Bites the dust' usually means the person died.

The title of the video clarifies she fainted which is further supported by your comment 'she later said ...'

• wasone
    wasone

My bad thanks for clarifying Incognito. She later recovered and was interviewed again. The live view of course could not be edited. But the newscast which aired later in the day omitted that scene.

• minimus
    minimus

Nurse Lazarus

• Harry
    Harry

Not very good publicity to create a thread topic ... LIE

• Steel
    Steel

Its not uncommon for people to faint after or shortly after having a needle. Any needle.

Nothing to see here.

• minimus
    minimus

Steel, yes it’s a very common thing. A lot of people , especially in the medical industry faint when administered a shot. I know many doctors and nurses and quite a number of them pass out because they saw a needle.

seriously???

• millie210
    millie210

The defensiveness over this is the most interesting part.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And the more they try hiding and obscuring the outcome of this, the worse I am going to view the whole vaccine. If it was safe, or they were really trying to improve it to make it safer and more effective, they would be upfront about the risks of taking it instead of trying to make it mandatory to take it or silence those trying to document the results.

I, for one, will not willingly take it at all. And a good part of the reason is their resorting to censorship, deception, and coercion to get everyone to take it. After all, when is the last time you heard of quercetin and zinc being mandatory?

• Toppa
    Toppa

I've gotten vaccinated for years with no ill effects. With all the trials of the vaccines, I've yet to hear of a death. Since the virus seems to be quite a bit deadlier, I'll take an allergic reaction over a ventilator any day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit