Broadcasts, Are they just a distraction?

by KerryKing 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Beth Sarim---yeah...such hypocrites.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

& " no apology" should be given either.

Even after effing-up the lives of many. Then changing their minds.

Beyond maddening & insensed.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

No need for a distraction when 95% of the jdubs are oblivious to any news

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BETH SARIM:

Yeah. No apologies will be forthcoming to anyone. Don’t hold your breath waiting.

Does anybody care what you went through and if you’re suffering now as a result???

Faithful and gullible JWs screwed up their lives when they were young. No college or careers for them!! They were told ‘Armageddon was coming and they won’t need to worry about retirement’. Meanwhile all the older people in the congregation were collecting their pensions. I witnessed all this.

Those young pioneers wouldn’t be caught dead in a full time job like I had… When I heard about the changed teaching at the recent annual meeting that No more time needs to be reported - I was Glad that I never listened to any of the foolish talk all those years ago.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Please watch Dan and Angela Clark latest video. They hit all these points dead on!!

here it is;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv6cbjbef_c

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Beards OK and filling in forms no longer required are critical issues proving Jehovah of the Watchtower continues to major in minors and the Faithful Slave has nothing to important say to mankind.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Vanderhoven7, you make a very good point. The major, gasp producing announcements from the people who claim to be God's earthly channel: a change in administrative paperwork and something about facial hair!

I wonder what the next breathtaking announcement from the throne of Jehovah will be? 🙄

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Probably something about the sheeple not jumping on the bandwagon until the gt officially starts.

Which I don't think has been formally announced yet by the Borg.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The broadcasts are the basis for WT's "expansion" and their need for more and more contributions. Remember, the need for new Kingdumb Halls is seldom mentioned, but there is that BIG construction operation to build studios for their "video business".

GOD NEED$ YOUR MONEY!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

And give your $$$ to the "invisible one"".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit