How sad H2O has become!

by Seeker 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Jang
    Jang

Seeker and all .... see the new posting about the new H2O

Please, give those who wander in there the benefit of your experiences and opinions by posting there too ...

I would love to see all the boards inhabited by us all so we can really get the message out ...

And I really do thing you will all find the new H2O vastly different from what it was in the past

And Thank goodness we are away from coolboard ... was a good standing .... but a realy pest of a system

JanG

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I'm sure that there are some here (even among the professed H20 haters) who would be happy also on H2o with better software facilities.

I know of no one, including myself that hate H20. Many of us, including myself worked our butts off tryin to build it and get readers and lively debates going. For us to hate what we helped make popular would make us fools, wouldn't it?

The reasons why so many left are well-known and well-justified.

Farkel

• TR
    TR

I think I'd make a good moderator, er, Nazi-rator. I enjoy sitting back and reading lively debates, and of course, posting the occasional cartoon. I'll even quit posting "Fredtoons" if that is a criterion.

A while back, I enjoyed digging up WTS nuggets and posting them for discussion. However, with the new and scholarly immigrants to this site, a much better job of that is being done.

Kudos to Farkel, AlanF, UO, Amazing, Had enough, and many others.

Simon deserves special recognition for the way this board is set up, and only deleting the truly ugly and retarded posts. Somehow though, Fred has managed to escape Simon's wrath, even after saying I have shit under my lip several times.

TR

"cults suck"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit