Michael Moore Fans?

by Swickley 15 Replies latest jw friends

• kyria
    kyria

Thank you for that link... very interesting and informative!

I remember seeing Michael Moore on Politically Incorrect during the OJ Simpson trial, and he was arguing that OJ was innocent! I knew then that he had a screw loose, but I think I blocked that out because Roger and Me was such a great film.

• angelkins
    angelkins

I love that guy. He is so funny and, perhaps, a bit crazy. He certainly brings to the fore many issues that few have the courage or honesty to do. He was on Bill Maher's final show (Real Time) of the season. A big Hoot.

• Mac
    Mac

Bill Marr..........a stand up comic trying to be Ted Koppel..........life is so grand in this United states!

Ted Koppel...trying to be an American............. christ...we are doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mac
    Mac

Yes ...and the names have been mispelled to protect the innocent.....like me whom about 2 people know type like excrement!! :p

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I guess he serves a purpose in society...but then again...so do dung beetles. He does make people discuss issues, if only to argue passionately about them when they think he's wrong. I don't agree with his way of doing things. His showing of his hairy ass on National TV at the Oscars was totally uncalled for. He could have said the same things in a much more dignified manner. As with extremists, he detracts from his cause by his methods.

JMO

Ern

• Badger
    Badger

I pick and choose with Moore. I love his outspokeness -- He, Ann Coulter and Noam Chomsky are why we have the First Amendment -- but he's also indicative of the segment of the left that refuses to work with us centrist liberals. He campaigned hard for Nader, and is partialy responsible for Bush being in the White House. He's a talent, but he'll have to explain his hand in helping the equally-loony far right into the Oval Office before he has licence to go after them again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit