Dating sucks

by Stacy Smith 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Good for you Stacy! Keep school your top priority and find someone who appreciates you later.

~Aztec

• berylblue
    berylblue

Just messin' w ya'll Stacy.

I hope you do meet up with a nice guy.

You are quite feisty lately, Rocketman. What gives?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

As soon as I gave up "dating" and decided to just concentrate on myself & having fun, I met my hubby. (nah - that's a good thing).

• Perry
    Perry
    I told him we can hang out as we have already but that dating is out of the question and of course so is the great sex I had planned for him tonight. He said the F word right about then.

I love how women know just how to go for the jugular when they've been jilted.

Good one Stacy!

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Yes Rocketman, we all knew we have to settle for 2nd best because you're off the market!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Doesn't the morning always make things look better? I've had a nice bowl of grapenuts with a sliced banana on top and I'm ready to get out the door. You all have been very supportive and I thank you.

I'm not looking for a boyfriend at all, or a girlfriend for that matter. I acutally hope one doesn't show up for awhile even. This school year has been fairly difficult so far and I can't afford the distraction.

This guy is a player for sure and that's ok, I wasn't looking at him as marriage material or anything. I was just looking for some laughs and a good time.

Oh and Rob, you've suggested I just date women? It's ok, you can come right out and ask me out j/k

Out the door I go, thanks again everyone.

• JT
    JT

my advice is CUT HIM OFF AT THE KNEES

i understand the need for companiionship. but the mistake i see so many women falling into over and over is being willing to be a doormate, dish rag and flunky-

always think in terms of how he would have felt if you had turned the tables'

- if he had made reservations at a nice place, got his suit our of dry cleaners, cleaned up his "Hoopdy", told some of his boys he was taking out a Hot Momma, etc and then at the last minute you called him up and said

"Some "Serious things" have come up and I need to take a rain ck"

then his buddies tell him "We saw your date out with "Blake"- smile in his Lexus-

now ask yourself "Would he be so understanding"

maybe so, but in my exp - WE SORRY

When Lady C girlfriends ask for advice on Men-- i tell them don't let yourself get dogged by no man

even Lady C knows --if i start acting like a fool -- She has been instructed by "ME" to tell "ME"

"I don't care where you go, but you got to get the HE!! Outta Here"

no woman should take BS off any man

my wife hated the organization for how it used to beat the HE!! out of women on that "Submission issue

when most bro gave talks on marriage they spent 35 min talking about WHAT WOMEN AIN'T DOING RIGHT 5 min on the kids and 5 min on the man and most sisters hated it

when i gave my talk i REVERSED IT

i used to get DOGGED BY other men/elders, but my wife and her friends loved it TO DEATH

SMILE

smile

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    He's cute, full time student and works partime. Even has a nice car.

Sounds like he is still trying to find out what he wants and is not ready for commitment. Give him another 10 years when he doesn't need someone to whip his butt for him. This is from someone that has had some experience in life.

Good luck and your right, dating sucks even for older guys like me.

Will

• Hamas
    Hamas

I want to remain alone until my death.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    I want to remain alone until my death.

Well now you've gone and said something brooding and romantic like that, you'll have women coming out of your wazzoo. Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit