Welcome Chim Chim

by Stacy Smith 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Please welcome a young new user to the board. This is a young person and I just spied a message from from him/her on another thread. I'm going to cut and paste the thread they wrote below. Isn't it nice to see a young fresh mind in here?

Here is their post about gifts year around.....

I'm only 15, but when i was 1-5 years of age i never got wrapped presents from my mom or my dad. My mom would buy me gifts like when i was about 2 or 3 she bought me a doll house and woke me up late at night to give it to me. She did the same with a doll... but none of it was wrapped. My dad just never bought me anything even when he wasn't in the witnesses. of course I was young and i didn't realize, but now I do.

~*!ChimChim!*~

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Thank-You very much for you Welcome to the site!

~*!ChimChim!*~

• Mystery
    Mystery

Welcome ChimChim -

Live, love & learn.

• shamus
    shamus

Welcome, courageous one!

Keep an open mind in all things. Don't let us tell you that the WTBTS is garbage. Compare the facts from both sides. Don't be scared to do so. If you do, you will find here eye opening and completely mind-shattering.

Don't let me tell you, though. You will see. We all were in your shoes once, too!

• micheal
    micheal

Welcome. Great to see you here!!!!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Hi ChimChim, great to have you here!!! Thank you Stacy, for bringing this to our attention, that's very sweet of you!!!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Maybe her post about the dollhouse brought back a flood of memories. I hope her stay here is a happy one. I'm sort of quietly thinking about things that went down just a short time ago.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies
    I'm sort of quietly thinking about things that went down just a short time ago.

I don't know what those things are, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk!

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Click -----------------> Welcome

What a cute handle Chim Chim

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy chim chim!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit