Jesus - was he just an exceptional teacher?

by SM62 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sixofnine,

I would like to see any reliable evidence that the things Jesus taught were "plagiarisms ". I have rejected the WTBTS but retain a strong faith in God, Jesus and the Bible .

This is not asked in a confrontational way, I would be interested to read any weblinks

Cheers

• DJ
    DJ

Welcome Makaveli......Josephus wrote about early Christians thay he observed ie: gathering at sunrise on Sundays mornings for worship to remember the resurrection of Christ. etc... Since he was not a Christian, he had no advantage to gain by making it up. This atleast proves that in the first century people were worshipping Christ. It is considered historical fact just the same as many historical facts are gathered through the writings of either eye-witnesses or an aquaintance of an eye-witness. If one chooses not to believe Josephus' writings then they should use that same measuring device for all historical evidence. Of course you can always choose to believe the writings but conclude that all of those people that Josephus wrote about were all delusional over a made up person that never even existed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit