The World according to George Bush

by Hamas 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

"It's going to require numerous IRA agents."--On Gore's tax plan, Greensboro, N.C., Oct. 10, 2000

Now that is a classic !!

lol @ Swickley fridge magnet

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Just a few more;

"If you let that sort of thing go on, your bread and butter will be cut right out from under your feet."
    - Ernest Bevin, British foreign minister

I do not like this word "bomb." It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding."
    - French ambassador to New Zealand Jacques le Blanc, regarding press coverage of France's nuclear weapons tests in the Pacific

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally."
    - Soviet infantry manual, issued in the 1930's

"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate."
    - Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.

"Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again."
    -Sen. Barbara Boxer, (D, California)

"Now that the president has admitted wrongdoing, he should resign."
    - Bill Clinton, referring to Nixon's impeachment in 1974, as quoted in The Arkansas Democrat, August 6, 1974

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet"
    - Al Gore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit