The World according to George Bush

by Hamas 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Of course the best bit about bush is the loyal followers who will jump up to defend him no matter what and get all serious and in a flap whenever anyone laughs at him.

Well, there's a lesson to be learned.

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, and that is:

Laugh. Laugh until your sides hurt. Laugh like there is no tomorrow.

Bwaha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry, couldn't help it

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Maybe ya'll are just not used to real leadership. Many seem to confuse the ability to articulate words with ability to lead and make tough decisions that need made.

While all have the freedom to poke fun at anyone, just remember, others have the freedom to call you on it. Freedom swings both ways.

Anyways, it may about time to start poking fun at Yasser Arafat and Jacques Chirac soon. They seem not to receive much. And, Kofi Annnan? Well, he is a joke without poking fun at him.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    While all have the freedom to poke fun at anyone, just remember, others have the freedom to call you on it. Freedom swings both ways.

Wise words indeed. Poking fun at politicians willy-nilly is the prerogative of the young. However, I can't agree with your thoughts about Kofi Annan. Whether he is right or wrong he is at least keeping George W's feet firmly on the ground.

Now if he could just get Tony B back in line..

Englishman.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Eman, what makes Mr. Annan a joke is that although, as you claim, he has succeeded in keeping GWs feet on the ground (just your perception, not mine) where has he ever condemned Saddam Hussein and the atrocities that regime' was committing? He has repeatedly condemned the US and even Israel, but I fail to see those same condemnations against Saddam's Iraq or even Yasser Arafats PLO and their terrorist organizations.

Indeed, the whole United nations is a joke as since their inception in 1946, there have been some 60 wars fought around the globe with millions of deaths. Where has Kofi Annan or any previous leader of the UN stopped any of that?

Odd that he comes from a fairly penniless third world country, but is becoming rich beyond his wildest imagination.

• Swickley
    Swickley

OMG, Hamas, you are so funny and I swear I love you.

I gave a relative of mine a refrigerator "magnet" that pictured dubya saying "They misunderestimated me." What's even funnier is the relative I gave it to (a W supporter) thought it was great... i.e., he didn't get it! I guess that's par for the course.

• Badger
    Badger

I'm not a Dubya fan, and think he's the worst president the republic has had since Warren Harding, but I don't think that the (growing) collection of quotes is really a effective criticism of the man.

In class, I make hundreds -- if not thousands -- of grammatical or syntax errors in speech every month. I don't have the added handicap of having cameras and microphones following nearly my every move. I sure a collection of my misspoken words over the last few years would be pretty entertaining.

• Swickley
    Swickley

But, seriously, Badger, would you say:

"they misunderestimated me"

I doubt it!

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Hey Hamas, just remember one thing. We've got more nu-ku-ler weapons than "they" do!

Mike, who can at least pronounce "nuclear" correctly even with a southern accent.

• Swickley
    Swickley

From SNL:

Dubya says he does not know where the "leak" in the Whitehouse is coming from. Other things that dubya does NOT know:

-> Where the WMDs are

-> Where Bin Laden is

-> Where Saddam is

-> if there ever was a connection between Saddam and Laden

-> who sent the letters laced with anthrax

-> where his ass is

Save the planet -- dump dubya

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit