Arguments

by iiz2cool 12 Replies latest social relationships

• Out At 22
    Out At 22

We discuss the issue and never fight, I have raised my voice to my BF of 2+ yrs only once and I don't thing he's ever really raised his voice to me. We have disagreements at times but we always talk about it and when we both know that the issue won't be dropped and agreed on then I say that "I agree to disagree."

We are following my parents way of their relationship. They've been married 28 yrs and are still newlyweds! :) I 'never let the sun set in a provoked state' and that helps break my gumpy mode as when BF is leaving somewhere and I'm kinda trying to be mad at him for something stupid I tell him to give me a hug before he leaves! Then that breaks the mood and I have to laugh.

My BF and I have a wonderful relationship. We don't fight, argue, or yell, etc.

We're doing great (despite him having 4 kids!)

Jessica

• Hamas
    Hamas

Well said, JH.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I used to apologize repeatedly for anything I was getting yelled at. Nowdays, I refuse to calmly discuss a problem with someone who's head is on fire. I settle it when she's cooled down.

My goal is NOT to keep the woman happy, but keep the relationship happy. You can't please everyone all the time. Some courses of action may not help immediately, but they'll help in the long run.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit