Survivor Pearl Island Episode 3

by Stacy Smith 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Lil shouldn't have lost those fish hooks.....

• Princess
    Princess

Lil seemed valuable to the tribe, but their morale was/is low and she is quite the downer. Maybe it's the editing but did you ever see her without a scowl?

Darrah is less valuable but she seems positive and probably helps the morale of the team. Plus she gave 100% to the immunity challenge while Lil is never good at any of the challenges.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Thanks, Stacy, I visit that site often as well. I love reading the chats with the survivors after they've been voted off... what people ask and how they answer. I wasn't aware of any forums, though. When I have a bit more time I'll have to check those out.

:)

Jackie

• shamus
    shamus

Am I the only guy who watches this?

What a girly-man. I guess I'm watching a soap opera here!

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Nah, Shamus, I know many men who watch it. It's not a soap opera... it's a big game of office politics in the middle of the jungle. Wonderful ain't it ;)

Jackie

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Princess I agree that Darrah doesn't do much around there other than look cute. But the bugs and lousy diet is taking care of her looks. She plays with dead people too, eeewwwww.

It does seem as though they are being way more obvious about who gets voted off each week. Actually I had a feeling that someone from Drake would be voted off instead as they featured a couple of people from that tribe that hasn't gotten much tube time yet. But Morgan the tribe is pathetic.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

They showed clips from next week where some from Drake were talking about throwing a challenge to vote someone off... and Rupert was not pleased. Any thoughts on whether this is good or bad strategy on their part?

The whole Sandra/Jon thing causes stress within the tribe that can hurt them... but I don't agree with throwing a challenge. The only way I can see that it would help them is if they end up switching tribe members... they wouldn't want to end up in Morgan if it got to be too small, no leverage.

Jackie

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

They need to listen to Rupert. That man is more than strong, he's bright and a real competitor.

What is the name of that quirkly blonde who raided Morgan. She seems great. I like her.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Christa, I believe. I like her, too... though I find her voice to be somewhat annoying ;)

Jackie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit