Survivor Pearl Island Episode 3

by Stacy Smith 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Well I'm offline for a couple of hours. The newest episode is about to start and I haven't read any spoilers today. Have I mentioned I love this show? Can't wait to see the gossip about voting off skinny ryan last week. I want to find out if Osten had a plan or others went against his wishes.

Poor Tinky she can't watch it tonight. She gained 3/4 of an ounce this week and has to work out at the gym instead. Poor poor girl, getting so fat

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

By Lil, you were nice

• jgnat
    jgnat

What is with that black Adonis? Can't get to the gym every day to tone his six-pack? What a wuss.

I absolutely adore that counsellor dude - biker beard, skirt, and all. If that man doesn't have pirate blood in his veins, then my name is Gilligan.

• shamus
    shamus

I am dying to find out what happened! I was working!

WHAT HAPPENED????

AAAUGH!

• TheSilence
  • tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    . Poor poor girl, getting so fat

whyyouLITTLE!!!!! you just want everyone here to think i'm getting fat so there will be less competition for me, don't you? i KNEW it!!! lil got the boot, huh? she bothered me, i won't shed any tears over her departure

• shamus
    shamus

Oh.

So the weirdo girl guide got voted off.

Good. What a weirdo! If that's all I had to wear, I'd rather be naked.

Shamus.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Well hi Tinky did you get all hot and sweaty and then get forced into taking a community shower with other hot babes using tons of soap and stuff????

Rupert is the best. He just brings a smile to my face every time I think of him. I'm going to get myself a tye dyed shirt today and write Hot for Rupert on it.

Silence that's a great link. I visit it the day after every show. They have links to forums there too so guess where I spend some time.

Osten is a wimp but at least he didn't spend half the show threatening to quit this time. He lost in a strength contest to Rupert? I can't imagine he's weaker physcially than Rupert but he sure has a weaker soul.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I was wondering if they are editing it differently this year? It seems you know who will be voted off each week. I really liked Lil, but they made her out to be whiny and unhappy last night. I'll bet she wasn't really like that, and I'll bet that tribe misses her. Creative editing can change it all.

I just saw Lil on "The Morning Show". She said she was heartbroken to be voted off. Sad.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I missed it last night. I came home early to watch Survivor and I fell asleep AGAIN. Darn job....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit