Samson kills 1,000 Philistine military men with a donkey's jawbone...I think not!

by RULES & REGULATIONS 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pokertopia
    pokertopia

What does PIMA stand for?

Is A an abbreviation for absent?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Simon: They finally catch him by learning the secret being his long hair

Imagine that whole process, as well. The Philistines offer Delilah a small fortune for the secret of Samson's strength. Three times --three times!-- he deceives her and easily escapes an attempted capture... which she announces each time! And yet, though he must know this, she finally nags him until he gives up the secret. And after three humiliating failures, the Philistines still trusted her!

Also, the story of Samson's life in Judges 13-16 is... just a bit insane.

• St George of England
    St George of England

@nischansr - I think you may be on the wrong site here. This is the sort of "apostate site" that the WT Society is continually warning you against.

George

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

This is the kind of site where you realise there are people like you,,,normal people who have doubts and questions about the Borg.

And they realize they are not alone and have been lied to.

• St George of England
    St George of England

@Beth Sarim - That is true but I don't think nischansr is at that stage yet, do you? I think he is a PIMI.

George

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

There are those here who seem to have PIMI ""leanings"". I mean those who are in the Borg PIMI but still attached to the Borg. I chalk it up to the ""sunk cost fallacy".

Too emotionally invested,,,of decades having their thinking done for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit